{ 4 } ༄ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4
-------------------- ✰
After a few days have passed making it a saturday today you just came out of the shower as you have done your usual morning routine. You changed into some comfy clothes and sat on your bed. 'Should I get something from the store to eat or should I just make myself some breakfast?' You asked yourself. 'If I go to the store i'll spend points I might need later.' You argued with yourself. So then you decided to make yourself some toast, once you were done you collapsed on your bed wondering what you should do today.

You then recalled Horikita ignoring both you and Ayanokoji this whole remaining week, so since it was a saturday you decided to try and get her to hang out with you and Ayanokoji so you can make it up to her for setting her up.
You then stood up from your bed and checked your closet for some different clothes, after you found an outfit you changed into it and started heading for the door.

Once you were outside you realised you don't even know in which dorm Horikita lives, so you took your phone out and called Ayanokoji hoping he'll know where she lives. "Hello Y/n, what is it?" Ayanokoji asked once he picked up. "Hey! Wanna hang out with me and Horikita?" You asked. "Horikita wants to hang out?" He asked a little surprised. "Well, she didn't agree to that, yet..!" You said as you laughed awkwardly. "Do you even know where she lives?" He asked. "Actually I was about to ask you that.." You said. Before Ayanokoji answered you saw that the door left from you opened revealing a black haired girl. Once the girl turned around to check who you were you noticed, it was Horikita. "Hey Horiki-" Before you could finish that sentence Horikita went back in and shut the door close.

"What was that?" Ayanokoji asked you after she shut the door on you. "Nothing important, anyways meet me at the park at 2 PM, Horikita will be there." You said. "Alright then, see you at the park at 2 PM then?" He asked to confirm the information you gave him. "Yep, see you later!" You said before you hung up. You checked how late it was before putting your phone back into your pocket. It was 13:37.

You walked over to Horikita'a doorstep and knocked on the door. "Horikita, open up!" You said as she did not seem to react to your knocks on her door. You continued calling out to her and knocking for 10 minutes straight, but she did not bother to answer. "Horikita, I know you can hear me." You said as you sighed. "Meet me at the park at 2 PM." That was your final message before you gave up and left.

As you were walking to the park you saw some of your classmates walking out of a clothing store carrying a lot of bags, you tried to not make it obvious you were there so they wouldn't talk to you or anything of the sort.

Shortly after you arrived at the park, you sat down on one of the benches and reached for your phone in your pocket while you wait. As you opened one of the apps on your phone a thought popped into your head. 'Hopefully Horikita will come.'

After about 2 minutes you looked up from your phone and noticed a familiar brown haired boy approaching you.

"Hey Ayanokoji!" you greeted him with a smile. "Hello Y/n, how are you doing?" He asked as he took a seat next to you on the bench you were sitting on. "I am doing fine, how about yourself?" You asked. "I am doing fine aswell." he said. "That's great!" You said. "Do you think Horikita will show up?" You asked as you got a slightly saddened face.

𝗔𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗸𝗼𝗷𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃.
(Flashback right after you hung up)

'That was Horikita, wasn't it?' I asked myself after Y/n hung up. 'I don't think whatever she does will be enough to convince Horikita.' I thought as I sighed. 'I guess I could help a little.' I thought as I start walking towards my door to open it. Once I was outside of my dorm I went downstairs and made my way to the girls dormitories.

When I arrived I clicked on the bell of the dorm number next to Y/n's. Fortunately I picked the right one. "Y/n is that you again?" I heard Horikita say in an annoyed tone from the speaker. "No, it is Ayanokoji actually." I said. "Well, why are you here? Did
Y/n tell you to come here?" Horikita said. "No, she did not." I said. "You know, I think you should come to the park with us." I said. "Give me a reason why I should." Horikita said in an annoyed tone again. "Because, this is a good opportunity for you to make a friend, dont you think?" I said unbothered by her annoyed self. "I don't need friends, and why do you even care?" Horikita almost yelled from the speaker. I sigh before I let out another word again. "Just think about it." I said before I walked away.

(End of the flashback)

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃.

"Hellooo, earth to Ayanokoji!" You said. "She will come, don't worry about it." He said to answer your question from before. "Well, if you say so.." You say with a hint of a doubt in your voice. And right after you said that, someone approached the bench you and Ayanokoji were sitting on from the back.

"I came." Horikita said as she now stood infront of both of you with her arms crossed. "Horikita, you came!" You cheered happily. "Yeah, I said that, didn't I?" Horikita said in an annoyed tone. "I'm glad you came!" You said with a smile as you were about to hug her out of happiness but she stopped you with her hand. "Way to ruin the mood." You said adding a sigh to the end of your sentence. You then just sat back down on the bench.

"Well, I asked you to come because I wanted to apologize." You said now in a serious tone. "Apologize for what?" Horikita said looking confused. "For setting you up, of course!" You said. "Oh, that? I don't really care about that anymore." She said. "Why did you not talk to either of us this whole remaining week then?" You asked dumbfounded. "I mean, why should I?" She asked. "Because we are friends?" You answered. "No we are not, and never will." She said as she turned her head indicating that she is disaproving of this.

Ayanokoji suddenly broke the silence. "So, what were you planning to do Y/n?" He asked. "Well, I was planning to go to the cafe to talk things out, but I guess that isn't needed anymore." You said and added an awkward laugh. "We can still go to the cafe though." Ayanokoji said. "Yeah, I guess you're right, let's go then!" You said in a cheery tone.
-------------------- ✰