Chapter 11

Miranda's POV
It's been a few months since Rip and I told everyone that we are engaged. I have taken a break from music to enjoy life here on on the ranch with Rip and plan the wedding. Beth pulled me aside about a month ago and apologized for everything again and offered to help me with the wedding. We decided to do something kind small with my immediately family and everyone here at the ranch. It's going to be absolutely perfect.

The wedding is tomorrow so everyone is getting together at the main house tonight for a rehearsal dinner. I'm in the bathroom getting ready for dinner when Rip walks in. "I'm gonna hop in the shower before we head down to the main house." He says unbuttoning his shirt. "Ok baby. I'm almost done, I'll get out of your way." "You look beautiful." "Thank you baby. I'll meet you downstairs." I tell him as I kiss him on the lips and walk out of the bathroom.

Rip's POVMiranda and I are walking down to the main house hand in hand

Rip's POV
Miranda and I are walking down to the main house hand in hand. I've been thinking about something for a few weeks and I decide that right now is a great time to tell her about it. "So I've been thinking about something." I started, before she chimed in. "Oh no, that can't be good." She started laughing, causing me to smile. "I was thinking that maybe we can spend out honeymoon in Nashville. I want to see what your life is like there. And, maybe we can look at houses  while we are there. We can have a home in both places." I say, and she turns to me, looking shocked. "You really wanna do that? Get a house in Nashville?" "We both have lives and jobs that we love. We can figure out how to split time in both places. We can talk more about it later. Let's go and enjoy tonight."

The Next Day
In a couple hours I will be married to a woman that I never even dreamed of having. I will forever be grateful to John for that night off. I can feel my nerves kicking as time moves on. Miranda and I leave first thing tomorrow morning for Nashville. I can't wait to see how her life in Nashville works. We found a few house we want to to look at while we are there. We haven't figured out how we are gonna split time in Montana and Tennessee but we will take that one step at a time. "Rip, it's time to go." I hear Kayce say from the other side of the door. "Alright, I'm coming."

Miranda's POV"Are you ready?" Beth asks as she walks in the room

Miranda's POV
"Are you ready?" Beth asks as she walks in the room. "I'm so ready." I say with a big smile. I follow her outside and see my daddy waiting for me. I wrap my arm around his as he kisses my head, and we start the walk down the aisle. I see Rip standing there waiting for me and I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I had to force myself to walk because all I wanted to do was run into his arms. We finally made it to the altar and Rip took my hand. All I could focus on was Rip. It's like we were in our own little world. I looked up at John, who was marrying us, and he smiled down at me. I honestly can't tell you what he is saying because I am focusing back on Rip. "I do." I hear Rip say with a smile and a wink. "Miranda do you take Rip to be your husband, to have and to hold, til death do you part, even though he comes with all of our crazy asses?" "I do." I say as we are all laughing. "Rip, you may kiss your bride."

Rip and I make our way into the barn, and it looks stunning

Rip and I make our way into the barn, and it looks stunning. Beth did an amazing job setting all this up. We walk around saying hello to everyone as we make our way to our table to eat. They brought us steak and potatoes and placed it on the table in front of us. Rip had a huge smile on his face. "Only the best for my husband." I say as he leans over and kisses me. "I love you." "I love you too."

Everyone finished eating and the music and dancing started. Rip took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and mine went around his neck. As we slow danced to I Cross My Heart, we were stealing kisses and smiling. "Baby, there is something I want to tell you. I was going to wait until later but I can't wait any longer." I tell him as we pull away from a kiss. "What is it baby? Everything ok?" He asks confused. "Everything is perfect. I'm pregnant Rip." I see a huge smile form on his face before he kisses me passionately. "Let's wrap up this party and go up to our house and celebrate."