IX. The Abdication Of The Queen

{{The Palace of West Minister, }}
{{SW1A 0AA, Central London }}
{{England, The UK, Europe.}}
{{Month: January 3rd }}
{{2018.}}
{{Photo- 5 Year old Kathleen}}
{{On her horse, Coco at Balmoral}}
{{c. 2011, with Servant Gerald Johnson}}

 2011, with Servant Gerald Johnson}}

OUTSIDE, snow fell from the sky. It was a rare occurrence as the only warmth people got was the bombs and riots and revolts of fire people threw around in revolt to the monarchy which had been ruling for centuries. Snow fell harshly as it the weather had been swapped for this sad day.

It was slippy and icy with some revolts and riots called off for their children to play in the snow they rarely saw. It was all over the island. In Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England, even the Isle of the Man had some nice January snow. Orkney had a lot of snow along with the Isle of Wight, Shetland, The inner and outer Hebrides, places close to the sea like Sussex, Wessex, Essex.. etc.

Snow fell softly as trees were covered from head to toe, with snowman's everywhere, with snowball fights happening at once. Some with rocks in which was amusing to the kids, not to those who got hit. Kids screamed and yelled as they happily played in the snow for perhaps the first time in their lives.

However, there was more important things going on at this very moment inside the Parliament houses.

Prince William had just arrived being escorted safely to the Houses of Parliament. He was summoned there as was his brother and more adults. Like Sophie of Wessex and Edward. They were all summoned.

Outside a riot had come, most people were away but there was a woman walking past when it happened. Soldiers sent out an explosion and soon most died, and she got incredibly injured. She managed to get away carefully with her dog who had ran wild when she had gotten hit.

She was okay in the end but will forever hold a grudge against those soldiers.

***

"The situation is getting worse, prompt action has to be taken now because it will be too late tomorrow. The time has come to when the fate of the Union and the Dynasty is decided. Signed, the Prime Minister of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Nothern Ireland, Theresa May." Elizabeth the second read out the letter she had received.

"Does she want me to start another government or something?" Elizabeth asked. "That would be quite right, Lady Mother." Anne said.

"Of course, always wanting to eliminate her enemies. So from now on just a conservative government?" She asked. "That would also be correct." Anne said.

Someone entered, a man with the woman who had gotten hit. "Allow me to report your Majesty, there was a bomb in defence to the riot today. This young innocent woman got hit during the explosion. She wishes for money for surgery." He said, the woman was hugged her little dog.

"Yes you can have money for your surgery. Have 100,000,000 pounds! Now go!" Elizabeth yelled. The woman smiled and was escorted out.

"Robbery and pillage are taking place in the city, 250,000 strikers.. a minute ago, we got an inquiry from Earl Edward of Wessex from Westminster Abbey by phone." The servant continued.