III. An Odd Entry

Apartment 1A, Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, London, England.
Month: Late November?
2017.
It be the Mona Lisa

"WHO ARE YOU?" Cecilia demanded as she was standing with Kathleen giving her a death glare

"WHO ARE YOU?" Cecilia demanded as she was standing with Kathleen giving her a death glare. She was about to say something before a smirk appeared on her face. Her glare felt more piercing as miliseconds went on. Cecilia found herself backing away slightly.

"ANSWER ME!" Cecilia yelled with courage, still Kathleen was remaining there with a smirk on her face, she seemed to remember it finally.

"I'm your best friend, I'm your worst enemy, I'm Kathleen, your worst nightmare, the fear eating away your courage, and the person you will see before you depart this world." Kathleen said.

"Where did you get that shirt from?" Isla asked, ignoring her threat completely and mesmerised the shirt. Kitty smirked. "Marks and Spencers!" Kitty grinned.

"Awesome." Isla added.

"Isla! This is seriously not the time!" George yelled in frustration. Isla nodded. "Oh right. Still a cool shirt though-"

"ISLA!"

"Alright, calm down Mr King boy. You're going to loose your hair someday." Kitty sighed. She turned her attention back to Cecilia.

Cecilia was an elegant woman, with great posture. Her hair was blond but darkened because of her age and her eyes were a Grey color that reminded Kitty too much of British clouds, despite her accent being Greek. She had fair skin along with a very 30 styled hair cut. The dress she wore also reminded her of the thirties, despite never actually being there because she was born in 2006.

"Who are you. Your full name. State it and I'll tell you mine, after research of you obviously." Kathleen said. "Or I might blow your brains out." She added as she took out a gun and pointed it at her direction.

".. MY NAME IS CECILIA OF GREECE AND DENMARK.. I-I IM A HEREDITARY GRAND DUCHESS OF.. HESSE AND BY RHINE!" She blurted out in fear. Kathleen smiled. Then tied her up in the corner with ease.

"Let's do some research. Charlotte.. you can go and.. do whatever just not here right now because there will be.. uhh. Unicorn torture."

"Why-"

Charlotte was already gone before Savannah could even say anything. "Alright. Here it says.. what year are you from?" Kathleen asked.

"19..1935." She said. "Oh. Well you're gonna die in 1937." Kathleen shrugged.

"Well, welcome to 2018. A place full of revolution and confusion." Kathleen said. "Blond one here is Savannah Anne Kathleen, that one there is Isla Elizabeth and he's George Alexander Louis. The girl you saw is Charlotte Elisabeth Diana." Kathleen pointed.

"And you are?" Cecilia asked.

"Kathleen Amelia Alexandra Maud Victoria." Kitty said. "Nice to meet you Cecilia. If you aren't a threat of course." Kathleen said. Savannah looked at Kathleen with a face reading, really?

Cecilia was released from being tied up before someone else crashed out of the ceiling and plummeted, landing on the floor with a crash. Kathleen instantly shoved Cecilia to the side, allowing her to spin around before being caught by Savannah and George as a duo. Kathleen and Isla joined together to tie the man up and throw him in the corner.

"I'm dizzy. And sick." Cecilia complained. "Alright, don't have to sound like you actually did come out of the thirties." George said as he and Savannah laid her down on the floor. "Um, George, she did come from the thirties." Savannah said.

"And you look like you came out the forties." George said. "ALright! Who is this?" Kathleen asked out loud, looking down at the man. He had brown hair, a brown mustache and blue eyes. Kathleen frowned, "Ew. He looks ugly as fuck." Kathleen noted.

Cecilia looked up and gasped. "That's my husband!" She yelled out. "Woah dude, you should find yourself a new one. He might get the curse of the Brits, loose his hair. And the old mate probably has a receding hairline." Kathleen said critically.

"Kitty! Focus!" George quickly reminded her. Kitty stopped and realised. "Oh yeah, so how should I beat him up- AIII MEAN!" Cecilia no longer glared but kept a beady eye upon the girl.

"Alright we get it, your a pedo. Now quit staring." Kathleen frowned as she studied the man. "He is ugly. V E R Y UGLY." Kathleen said. The man snapped his eyes open.

"Who are you? Where am I?!" He demanded as he held onto Kathleen's shoe. The girl shook him off with ease, "Hey! Don't touch the shoes!" She yelled. "Not with your Nazi hands." She added bitterly on the end. She casually polished the shoe as the man went crazy. Demanding answers. "KATH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Isla yelled at her.

"Oh right." Kathleen promptly spun around to face the man, and then gave him a kick with her shin. He groaned and fell back in pain. "KATHLEEN!" George yelled which made Kitty stop and freeze to turn and look at her little brother.

"Heya Georgie." She said. "What's up?" She added. George sighed. "You aren't supposed to beat him up idiot!" Kathleen turned her head and shrugged. "Alright." She sighed.

Then there was a loud screech, it was high pitched and feminine. "French sauce!" Kathleen realised and quickly scurried past George. George looked and dragged the man up the stairs, following his fast sister.

Charlotte was staring straight ahead at the man who simply appeared in front of her. He had brown hair and blue eyes that was staring shocked at the little girl. Lottie's door was burst down by Kathleen. And she ran forward and instantly tackled him to the floor.

Kathleen quickly dug her fingers into his neck as she held his neck down. "Who are you?" The man struggled to say. Kathleen then smiled again.

"I'm your best friend, I'm your worst enemy, I'm Kathleen, your worst nightmare, the fear eating away your courage, and the person you will see before you depart this world." Kathleen said.

And then the two began wrestling.

Kathleen was winning so far.

Then, the door opened. There standing was three familiar faces. "Oh shit." James said.

"James?" Kathleen said as she pinned the man to the ground and tied his hands behind his back.

"Kitty? What's happening.. here?" He asked. Kathleen kicked the man away and smiled.

"People from the 30s appearing outta nowhere. If there's a revolution, then I suppose anything can happen." Kathleen shrugged.

"Yeah, we kinda.. saw some." Louise said awakrdly.

"What?" Kathleen yelled in surprise.

"Yeah.."

"Well thank fucking sucks, doesn't it?"