V. Torments

Apartment 1A, Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, London, England.
Month: Late November?
2017.

GEORGE AND KATHLEEN WERE READY FOR SCHOOL

GEORGE AND KATHLEEN WERE READY FOR SCHOOL. George was wearing his Thomas Battersea uniform.

It consisted of a black and red jumper with the schools fancy logo on, along with black shorts and black socks which matched with his dark brownish looking shoes. His white collar was visible over his jumper. His blond hair, darker than his sister Kathleen's, was parted with his eyes glowing in the dark. He was the first sitting on the sofa.

Charlotte was next. She did not have a uniform for the wee thing was only 2 years old. She hasn't even started nursery yet. She was wearing an adorable blue and darker blue dress along with white socks and dark blue Mary janes. Her hair was how it usually was with a blue bow this time clipping it back.

Kathleen was last. Her platinum blond locks flowed down her back with a curly fringe which they called the Alexandra Bangs. Kathleen has beautiful curly hair in contrast with her half siblings straight or slightly wavy hair. She wore a white bow which which matched her hair, her nose was straight which was probably a nod to an origin..

Her eyebrows were light which was a match with her masculine like face with sharp, piercing dark blue and one hazel eye. Full heterochromia. Like her little brother, Kathleen was wearing the uniform belonging to the school of Thomas' Battersea in London.

Anastasia wore a black and red with a logo, pockets at the front and buttons on her cardigan. She hadn't fully buttoned it yet, which showed her blue gingham shirt which was buttoned up, along with a rolled up black skirt. Her socks with white socks that was rolled down and black Mary Jane shoes.

She jumped up quickly, and threw her bag over her shoulders. "Let's go!" She commanded as they all jumped up. George and Kathleen could ride bikes very far for very long distances, so they were prepared, they left little Lottie watching a cartoon (no shoes on obviously) alone. They quickly started riding to their school about 17 minutes away.

***

Thomas's Battersea, London, EnglandPreparatory School28-40 Battersea High St, London SW11 3JBMonth: Late November?2017

Preparatory School
28-40 Battersea High St,
London SW11 3JB
Month: Late November?
2017.

AFTER A WHILE, they finally made it to school and hid their bikes in a place only they knew. They soon entered the school and the day went on normally... well as normal as everything could get.

George knew where everything in the medical office is.

The bandages, the ice packs, the medicines, the products for the girls.. everything. He knew where sick people laid down waiting for their parents to pick them up, where the gloves were kept and masks. He knew where everything was, even the things nobody knew existed. He had memorised everything, even the amount of tiles on the floor. It wasn't because he liked going to the nurses office. It wasn't because of Kathleen.

It's because he kept getting sent back there all the time.

It didn't start off like that. It started off as simple, just stealing homework answers and lunch money. But then they started to write awful stuff on paper and throw it at him. "Ugly Boy." "Fatty." "Ugly Privileged Boy." "Oddball." "Freak." Any insult they could think of. Then things became physical, hence his knowledge of the office so well.

"Alright George, you're good to go!" The nurse said as she discarded the bloody towels into the rubbish. "Thank you." I replied as I stood up and shouldered my bag. Just as when I was about to exit the nurses voice made me stop. "Have you told an adults about this, or anybody you can trust?" She asked me. I sighed before shaking my head. "I want to tell kitty, butt. I think we both know how that will end."

The thing is, Kathleen is aggressive and quite the fighter. She got people who George told her about in the nurses office. "Maybe just say it without their names. She'll listen to you. I know she will. And perhaps tell your Mother and Father about this."

He frowned. "Just remember that people care for you." She said. He stayed after school in the library reading books, trying to find something about people like him. When he had an encounter with a group of bullies. And things as usual got physical, he managed to get out with a few bruises and cuts.

He quickly left the school and got my bike as their awful words howled inside his head. There is a saying, "Sticks and Stones may Break my Bones, but Words will Never hurt Me," didn't apply in his situation. Although some of them didn't beat him up, the boys did the most damage. "You're such an ugly weirdo." One of them said. "You don't even belong here." Another added. But one insult got to him.

"You'll never be like your sister!"

And I knew they were right. Kathleen was like an icon. She was strong, protective and intelligent. Her hair was curly and beautiful, her eyes were two different colours which complimented each other, and she had a soft smile that rarely came out. And when it did it made him feel better. She knows how to fight, with or without a weapon, and she wasn't afraid to stand up for what she sees as right.

Kathleen always make him feel better, and brings people up despite bringing herself down in the process. And she said she'd teach him one day, one day in the future he'll know how to fight with and without a weapon. But there is one thing he knows.

He would never be like his sister.