"I am starving!!" Sarah exclaimed taking a bite out of her sandwich.

The girls began talking but their attention turned to the commotion outside the lunch room. Dante and Enrico entered the lunch room like they owned the school. Clingy girls, better described as plastic dolls hovered over them both. 

"They are the most popular guys at school. Literally, everyone knows them. Never, and I mean never mess with the Moretti's" Sarah warned the girls seriously. 

Isabella shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "Why do you say that? They seem pretty nice," she said hesitantly. 

Sarah scoffed. "They are literally the most terrifying guys you will ever meet, especially the taller one, Dante. Last year, someone said something about his older sister and he literally flung the guy across the lunch room."

"The other guy flew across the lunch room !" Lilliana shouted in disbelief.

"Shh, don't shout. But yeah, Dante caught him by the collar and threw him across the room. He had no regard for the guy's life. Luckily the teacher broke the fight. Otherwise, he'd have probably died," Sarah said and shook her head to get rid of the memory.

Isabella couldn't believe what she heard. She had never seen her brothers being anything but sweet. She couldn't even picture them being mildly violent. She trusted her brothers but now she wasn't so sure.
"Would they hurt me ? " she feared.
"No, they won't silly. They are your brothers"
the rational side of her mind said.

"What did the sister say when she heard ?" Lilliana asked.

"I don't really know but his sister, Oh my god! I might have shit my pants just seeing her. She was wearing a pitch-black suit and black sunglasses. She didn't do anything to me but she did give a serious DO NOT MESS WITH ME vibe. Trust me the whole family is scary," Sarah said. 

Isabella shrunk further into her seat. Isabella knew her mother could be scary but she wasn't that scary or was she? 

"I heard from another student that the Moretti's came in today with a girl. Apparently, it's their sister. Wonder what she's like," Sarah said secretively.

At this moment Isabella wanted the ground to swallow her whole. I am the sister her internal voice screamed. After this, she really couldn't bring herself to say the truth. She was afraid she'd lose her first-ever friends.

"Guys, why are they coming toward us ?" Lilliana shuddered.

"They're smiling. Why are they smiling?" Sarah panicked.

"Hello sorellina, how was your day?" Dante asked warmly as he sat in the empty seat near Isabella.

Isabella smiled an awkward smile and looked at her friends nervously. They looked at her agape and wide-eyed too stunned to speak.

"No one's bothering you, are they ?" Dante asked his dark voice lacing his words.

Sarah and Lilliana shook their heads rapidly in fear.
"Oh, we didn't bother her," Lilliana said quickly.
"Yeah, we truly didn't," Sarah added.

"Everything's good, Dante," Isabella said.
"Do you want us to sit with you ?" Enrico asked.
"No need, I am with my friends," Isabella answered.
"We'll be right over there, come to us if you have any issues," Dante said and pointed to his table. Isabella nodded.
"Bye, shorty," Enrico said and left. Isabella was not even in the mood to argue with Enrico for calling him shorty. She was more worried about what her friends thought of her.
"Goodbye, little sis" Dante ruffled her hair and then he too left.