Yoongi sat on the dining table and a maid served him coffee. Jungkook also sat down in front of him. Yoongi started having his coffee. Jungkook said again, "Hyung, why are you ignoring me? Please say something." Yoongi sighed and put down his cup and said, "If I saw him around you next time, then I will not leave him. I am telling you in advance. Don't blame me later."

Jungkook said, "It won't happen. Its just a matter of five days..... now four days to be exact." Yoongi just hummed. They started having their breakfast. Then Jungkook asked, "When will Tae hyung come?" "He is busy. His event is tomorrow", said Yoongi. "Ohh, so, are we going there?", asked Jungkook eating his food. "You want to go?", asked Yoongi. Jungkook nodded excitedly. "Okay, we will go then", said Yoongi. "Thank you hyung", said Jungkook and continued eating.

After finishing his meal, Yoongi stood up to leave but he spoke before leaving, "Take care Jungkook. Don't meet him." Jungkook nodded and Yoongi left. Jungkook also left after completing his meal.

Time skips, night time, around 10 pm

Yoongi and others were at the base getting ready to carry out their plan after getting confirmation from their spies that their target has already entered the club. Hobi put on his earpiece which was connected to the guards of their gang. He asked, "Is everyone able to hear me?" "Yes sir, loud and clear", reply received from the other side.

"Okay, guys get ready. Double-check everything. We are leaving in next ten minutes", said Hobi. "Ready sir", reply received. Then he went towards Namjoon who was checking his sniper gun and said, "Namjoon-ah! Get ready fast. We are leaving in next ten minutes." "I am done. I am leaving now. Stay in touch", said Namjoon while putting on his earpiece and stood up to leave. Hoseok nodded and Namjoon left with some guards.

Then he went towards Yoongi. He saw him keeping the daggers in his boots. Hoseok said, "Are you ready?" "Yes, ready", said Yoongi while putting on his jacket. "Woahh, you are looking really good", said Hoseok. Yoongi smirked.

Just then, Sohee entered the room wearing a beautiful black dress with black heels, looking very hot

Just then, Sohee entered the room wearing a beautiful black dress with black heels, looking very hot. She was carrying a red lipstick in her hand. Yoongi was just staring at her, completely lost in her. Sohee walked past Yoongi and went towards the mirror. She applied her lipstick and then turned around and sensually looked at Yoongi.

 She applied her lipstick and then turned around and sensually looked at Yoongi