23. Won't you regret it? (Yunho & Mingi)

Start from the beginning

"Y/n..." he cries my name as our hands linked together. "Y-you... ugh..." he is shaking and sweating like me.

"Are you trying to say... it feels good?" I kiss his cheek

"Fuck yes." He hiss.

He is sweating bullets. His eyes never left my face. He is really gazing at me, seeing me get wrecked by him. It's not weird. It's like he is admiring me also absorbing every moan that escapes my lips. If that makes sense.

We continued until both of us came and pass out from extreme adrenaline. We are exhausted but it was a blast.

"So, since I'm in birth control... we'll always do it raw?" I ask, still panting

He laughs again. He does enjoy it when I say random things and straight to the point.

"If that's what you want. But to be fair, I am okay using cond0ms."

"Okay."

"Okay."

***

A few months later, so far... I'm still married. Yey for arrange marriage. (Sarcastic)

Yes we started as strangers forced to be married and I thought we would be worst; fighting or being enemies like the ones I see in movies and drama but because of our one week honeymoon it shifted a little. We got to know each other a little and we talked about our bounderies. It was all good. It's like a good partnership but on a business level.

Anyways, yeah. It's all good. However, there's one thing missing in our deal lately. "Sex"

We did quiet a lot during our honeymoon. Like, a lot... a lot. I didn't even know I could do a marathon like that. And if I was not on birth control I swear I'm pregnant now. That's how much seeds I got from him.

However, after we got back from abroad Yunho became busy. His schedule is hectic and he is barely home or in the country. So we barely get the time to do it. We do a few make out sessions here and there but not on a regular basis. Their family business is on steroids like everyday is a peak season. I hate it but I can't complain about it.

I never dared to ask him for his time or even a date (not that I need a date but yeah). We just started to connect, to make this work but got drifted apart the second we got back. He became a stranger to me again. It's like meeting him for the first time every 3 to 4 days that he's back.

I want this to work. I need it to work. Because we will be together for a long time.

"Y/n!" my mother-in-law welcomes me to her home. "Thank you for visiting me..." she hugs me and pats my back. "So sad Yunho is out of town and can't come..."

"Yeah, he have been... busy." I agree, smiling.

"Come, I'll introduce you to my friends and their sons. They are Yunho's childhood friends."

"Oh..."

I follow her walk from the foyer, across the living room and out to the terrace and until we reach the gazebo where the three elegant ladies are waiting.

"Here she is." Mrs. Jeong says as we both arrive. "Isn't she lovely?"

All three ladies cheer as they see me. They complimented how I look and how I am the best wife for Yunho. I smile at each of their words but I don't know what they meant by best wife when I barely became a wife to him. He's not here.

"By the way, this is my son... Mingi." The lady with the bob hair cut says pointing to the tall guy, wearing a very loose and unbuttoned top, sitting on the fence. "Mingi! Stop smoking and come here." She calls