14. Break time (Wooyoung)

Pairings: Wooyoung × y/n
Genre/tags: fuck buddies
Warning: 🔞cursing, sensual touching, making out, Pet name, semi public [lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: no plot just short and simple.

***

It's friday. Last day of the week to work. Finally you can rest after this day ends.

It has been so hectic for you this couple of weeks because of the project your company has assigned your department. But now that everything is done and just waiting to be passed through the board members then it goes to the people that will execute, you are free starting 5pm this afternoon.

"Someone looks tired..." a familiar voice speaks as he enters the file room where you at. "Aren't you going to take a break?"  His hands slides around your waist as he kisses the exposed skin of your nape. "You've put your hair up again... I like it..." he breathes into your skin.

"Wooyoung..." you whisper, "what are you doing here?"

"It's break time... its my time of the day..." he forwards his hips onto your back. The friction of his bulge to your behind is making you squirm inside.

"Can't it wait until the end of our shift? I'm a little..." you pause and suddenly moaned when his hands reaches inside your blouse, pushing your bra up so he can squeeze your boobs. "Busy.. " you breathe, shaking. He's playing your tip whilst his lips is lightly kissing your neck

"Are you?" He is still dry humping you from the back

"I am... I need to get this..." your mouth opens, throwing your head back. "Done..."

"I'll make it quick..." he whirls you around. "You know I can..." he smirks.

Your heart drops then when you heard someone enter the file room. You are hidden behind the huge shelf filled with boxes and files but still you're head is visible.

You turn around fixing your blouse and to peek who entered, "hello?" You ask as Wooyoung goes down to his knees. Not just to hide but to continue to itch his horny ass.

"Ah! Y/n you are here." It's Hongjoong. "Why aren't you out with the others? They are going to eat out somewhere."

"I had to dip. I need to finish something first before I could breathe again.. " you say, trying to smile

"I see... don't work too much. We are not rushing anymore as..."

You swear you are listening to Hongjoong explaining and giving you encouragement from the doorway where he's standing. BUT Wooyoung is making you crazy right now. He pulled your panties down so quick and begin to torture/pleasure you by f!ngering you. He likes to play you like this. He gets more excited when there are risk during our breaktime sessions.

One digit enters you and made you gasp. Luckily Hongjoong didn't noticed it. But then when Wooyoung decided to put another one. Now you lightly lost your balance. The way he moves his fingers in you is so fucking good! You could feel him moving and caressing your insides. Hitting the spot and making you more wet.

"T-thanks for that..." You say to Hongjoong. "I'll just finish this one and go for lunch then..."

"Okay..." he smiles and then his eyes looks at your expression. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine... just a little... off...you know.. girls have pain... when we have our periods..." you breathe every word out.

You are very careful with your breathing as Wooyoung thrusts his fingers in and out of you.

"Ah, yeah. I know that. My little sister says that too." He smiles and starts to walk back out. "Finish that quick okay? I will talk to you again later to know if you've eaten well."

"Okay!"

Finally! You two are alone again.

"Ah! Fuck!" You grasp onto the shelf for support as Wooyoung picks up the rythm.

"You're so sexy, darling." Wooyoung left kisses in between your thights before he let's you breathe again.

He stands up, leaving your skirt still up and whirls you back to face him. "That fucker likes you..." he groans before he crashes his lips to you. Forcing his tongue in and making sure you melt into his arms. "Little does he know... his crush... is having the best time... of her life with me..." he says in between kisses

"Shut up!" You hit him on the chest, rolling your eyes

"Why? Aren't you having fun?" He's wearing a smug on his face as he cages you with his whole body

"Are you just going to talk shit or are we going to fuck?" You put your arms around his neck "coz if you don't fuck me now... I'll call Hongjoong and ask him to play with me instead."

He snorts. "You are one naughty b!tch you know that."

"C'mon Wooyoung... time is ticking..." you tease him, kissing the corner of his lips, his nose and then his cheek.

He breaks an evil smile across his lips. "Turn around and bend over!"

You do as he says, thrilled.

"Make sure to hold on coz I will fuck you and make sure he hears it from outside."