20. Lost Innocence (Yeosang)

Pairings: Yeosang × y/n
Genre/tags: established relationship
Warning: 🔞 fluff, smut/angst, sensual touching, dry humping, semi public, cursing, unprotected s3x, [lmk if i miss anything]
Words: 1.8k
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: this is a bit all over the place since I wrote it half asleep 😬 sorry but hope its still okaaay 🤞🏻

***

Summer is finally here. It's one of your favorite season for a few reason. Of course you don't like being at school. It's not your thing. You are just an average student who just go there just because its needed in life.

And the other reason is, you like being outdoors. Yes, You are not a very active person but you did grew up swimming, playing badminton and then also camping with your family. They like going on trips and planning vacations so maybe that's why you are into it though you are also the type of person who just lays down under the shade and read books even surrounded by a gorgeous scenery.

"What are you reading?" A deep yet soothing voice asks as he appears from behind the tree that you are leaning on.

You look up and see your beautiful boyfriend. "Hi..." you say, smiling and squinting because of the brightness.

He goes down to sit down next to you. "Hi..." he whispers, leaning in for a kiss on the lips.

"How did setting up the tents my Dad and brother go?" You caress his cheek

"Went well..." he grunts, sitting next to you. "This is my first time doing the glamping thing..."

"My dad tries to let me and mom experience camping... but he know we can't be into the nature that well so... when we go on a trip... he makes sure to rent a place where he can set up tents. And make us choose where to sleep..."

"And you decided... both of us will be the outsiders... sleeping in the tent?"

"Why?" You raise your brows, smirking. "You don't want to spend time with me?"

He scoffs. "Of course I do..." he goes for another kiss again but this time his hand is making a move to. It goes straight to your chest, feeling your hardened n!pples under your white mini summer dress "I can't wait to cuddle with you..."

"Me too." You smile, bitting your lower lip and batting your eyes lashes at him.

"Fuck." He hisses, crashing his lips harder this time against yours pushing his tongue in and exploring.

His gesture gets you moaning quietly and closing your eyes. You even drop the book you were reading and let yourself get lost with him. Coz just by his kiss, you are already in heaven.

"We..." he pauses, "should control ourselves." He says, smiling. "We can get caught here."

You pout as you lean your back against the tree like earlier. "I wanted more."

"I know babe." He kisses you on the forehead.

"We'll not get an alone time... not until everyone is asleep... and that is late at night..."

"Babe, it's okay. We can do whatever we want later."

You are still not satisfied. You know that  this is just your first day on the trip and you still have a few days to spend alone with him especially during the night time since you two would be sleeping alone together in a tent. But, you are craving for him NOW. And you want more intimacy.

"Yeosangie..." you get up, giddy.

"Yes?"

"Let's go for a dip in the pool."