23. Won't you regret it? (Yunho & Mingi)

Start from the beginning

His eyes are sparkling. And a hint of smile spreads on his lips.

He really seem is a nice person. He is just unlucky he got married to me. A responsibility and a duty for his family.

"What time are we going to have sex?" I spat out

His head snaps back to look at me, stunned. "What?" And then after he processed what I just asked him, he snorts a laugh out "Right... you're mother also told me that you are a bit...straightforward."

"Sorry..." I look away. "I just.. you know..."

"And she said... you're cheeks get red when you are embrassed."

"Wow... You've talked to my mother quite a bit huh?"

"Well..." he stood up and goes behind me again. "When you were doing fittings... she made sure I was not bored waiting..."

My head follows him as he get in his position behind me. "She must've said a lot of embarassing things about me too...?"

He hums as he thinks. "Not much."then he starts to lean in a little bit, his hand goes sliding down on the both sides of the chair I am sitting on. "Just... a few funny moments when you were a baby..."

My heart is pounding off my chest. His face is just inches away from mine. His eyes are scanning me. Is he watching my reaction? What does he want?

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Nothing..." he answers softly. Almost a whisper. "I just...I..."

He is kissing me. He's fucking kissing me! Oh my goodness! Well yeah we did seal the wedding with a kiss but that was just a peck. This is our first damn kiss.

We continue to make out like it has been due but not gonna lie, him making me turn my head like this to face him is straining my neck. HOWEVER fuck that shit. He is kissing me so damn good!

He then pulls away from the kiss leaving me hanging and wanting more.

"Y/n..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes..."

"Good."

I squeal as he carries me off the chair, dropping everything I'm holding.

He throws me onto the bed and starts to unbutton his shirt. "Since you asked about us having sex... I guess we could go straight into it?"

Climbing on top of me, shirtless, I am in awe how fucking fine this man is. Damn. I guess there is something good about this arrange marriage after all.

"Okay... game..." I answer, giddy.

I go ahead unhook my bra and throw it away whilst still wearing my fitted off shoulder top.

"Do you mind if I?" He point at my floral skirt

"Go ahead..." my voice is shaky

He goes down and personally takes off my skirt along with my panties.

"We'll take it slow... and..." he is so cautious talking to me all of a sudden. He must be nervous too.

"Where is the brave guy who carried and thrown me on the bed?" I tease, smiling.

He chuckles, "I am still here... just... controlling it in." He then kisses me on my cheek. "We are married... yes... and its our duty to fuck and what.. but... I still want to respect you... as a woman... and do this right..."

I put my arms around his nape. "You are doing good." I whisper.

He is massive. His length is lengthy. I am lost of words to explain it but he perfectly fits me. I think more than perfect actually. I could really feel him IN me. Full, warm, and pulsating.