15; love triangle.

conrad called steven as soon as he got out of the exam, "hey, man. how'd the final go?" "yo. you ready to visit me in california?" he laughs on the other end of the phone, "hell yeah!" "congratulations, connie," "it was the flashcards, wasn't it? yeah. yeah, yes, it was the flashcards," steven said, "you can thank me later," "thank you, all right, i gotta dip. bye," conrad hangs up, spotting emmy stood waiting for him, already staring back at him.

he shoved his phone in his pocket and ran over to her.

"so?!" she asked him excitedly, "you ready to come see me in stanford?" he asks her, she jumps into his arms, "oh my god! i'm so proud of you," she said as she kissed his lips over and over, he smiled at her. he put her down again, so grateful to have her in his life. he wouldn't screw things up again with her. they were never going to be apart again.

"thank you, for all of your help," he told her, "what are girlfriends for?" she shrugged, smiling up at him. "ah, hold on, he told her as he pulled something out his back pocket, "i believe this is yours..,"

he lifted the infinity necklace up in his hand, "do you mind?" he asked as he waited for her to turn around so he could put it on for her, she smiled and turned around. he put her necklace on around her neck, she felt it laying against her skin, it was perfect once again. this was a perfect moment. she smiled, placing her hands on the sides of his neck to plant a kiss on his lips, "thank you, con,"

"i knew i'd give it back to you someday,"

the two of them walked around the corner to tell belly and jere the news, taking emmys hand as they walked towards them, only to see belly and jeremiah full on making out on his car. freezing where they were and looking up to each other. jeremiah was grabbing at belly's neck, properly shoving his tongue down her throat.

"erm...," "jesus...," conrad spoke quietly, "i was only gone for like two minutes," emmy said to him.

the two of them cough and jeremiah and belly's attention quickly turned to them, now feeling a bit awkward as they both backed off each other.

"well then..," conrad said smirking at the two who were blushing, clearly embarrassed. "on my car? really jere?" conrad mocked him, giving him a light punch to the arm.

"you have fun necking my sister, jere?" emmy asked him while smirking at him, "shut up," he said giving her a playful whack to her arm just to shut her up for a moment.

"did you do it?" jeremiah asked conrad.

he nodded, "i'm going to stanford,"

"how's it possible you leave for college in two months," laurel says to steven on the car ride home, "oh, god, please don't remind me

"how's it possible you leave for college in two months," laurel says to steven on the car ride home, "oh, god, please don't remind me. i'm already so behind on my summer study list," "it's one week into summer," "you know, you gotta keep your eye on the ball, mom," steven told her. "high school was a cakewalk compared to princeton, plus, i've just spent the last week just screwing around, so i gotta really, you know...,"