12; love fool.

everyone looked around the empty house in disbelief. they had left for one whole day and somehow julia had gotten rid of every single thing in there. all the things that susannah put in that made that house so special.

conrad went to look around some more, emmy looked over at jeremiah. they were all speechless. he rushed upstairs to see if their rooms still had everything in it, surely julia wasn't that heartless, but they were wrong. he checked every room. it was all gone.

he ran to susannah's old room, flicking on the lights.

he thought to himself, 'it's like she was never here at all,' and he was right. he didn't think it was possible for things to get worse but he was wrong, this was worse. this was fucked.

he rushed back downstairs, looking right at emmy and conrad.

"everything's gone," he told them all, they still stayed silent, not knowing what else to say. they couldn't do anything.

they heard a door open and some footsteps coming towards the kitchen, they watched as julia walked inside with a garbage bag in her hand. conrad was raging, there was no stopping him from what he said to her.

"what the fuck, julia?" he said raising his voice a little bit, they all gathered in the doorway behind him. looking at her with so much anger and hatred.

"i'm sorry. this must be such a shock," she says to them all, "i-i spoke to your father this afternoon, and—and he and i decided that it would be best not to drag this out any longer than necessary," she says as she throws something in the bag she was holding on to, "i don't give a shit what the two of you decided on. you had no right to touch anything in this house, those were her things!" conrad screamed at her, getting closer and closer to her face. steven quickly jumped in, putting his hand on conrads arm, "breathe, man. stop," he said to him, conrad grabbed him back, in all honestly conrad looked like he was about to hit her.

emmy watched, a bit horrified of this whole situation. the house didn't even look familiar anymore, it looked so different, it didn't feel magical anymore.

"everything's in storage. i made sure that everyone was very careful with every single thing," julia said back at conrad, "i'm just doing what i have to do to sell this house,"

"bullshit. you could have said something. you could have warned us," he shouted, still going on. emmy had never seen him that mad before, "all you want to do is fight our mom, constantly," "okay, enough!" julia yelled at him, fed up with him constantly making it sound like she hated their mom, "you're not the only one that's hurting here," her voice sounding more hurt for once, "and i'm not the one you should be angry with. your mother could have warned you that this was gonna happen. she just... wanted to make me the bad guy, as usual," julia said trying to make them feel a bit guilty for her, but emmy honestly couldn't care less, this was susannah's house, it would always be that, and now she was trying to take it from them.

"i'm so sorry that she was too busy dying to make your life a little easier," conrad said to her sounding completely heartless, because that is exactly what he felt she was being to them right now, "you know, it's sucks that our grandfather loved her more than you, but i'm not surprised," he said shaking his head at her, he swiftly walked away. jere tried to stop him but conrad shoved his arm away.

jere looked over to julia, holding back all of his emotions and only giving her a blank expression before he walked out the room, skye knew that this had ruined everything between them. they were just starting to get along and now their mom had ruined that.