.-.Her Beginning.-.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
3rd person POV

Crying.
The crying of her and her two brothers was all that she could hear. It wasn't a bad thing necessarily. I mean if you had just been born you would be crying too. As well as everyone else in the world when they were first born.

Although her and her brothers got sympathy, her mother deserved some sympathy too. After all giving birth to three baby meerkats isn't easy. Even if it was on earth (terra) without all the other alien creatures that she didn't know about yet.

Being a new, furry being on terra must have been hard for her. But at least she had her meerkat mom and her two meerkat brothers with her.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The next two years of her life were a mixture of chaos and fun.

Her, her two brothers and her mum had never been separated. Her mother taught her the ways on how to live in the wild as a meerkat during the day. However during the night time, she and her family would watch the stars as a way to relax before the young female would drift off to sleep thinking of the little white dots in the sky that glistened over her.

It was the best life she could have asked for.

That mainly being because she only knew of the area she had grown up in. She had no clue about how big the galaxy really was let alone how big terra really was.

But if she didn't know about it then why would she have any interest in it at all? It shouldn't have crossed her mind at all which is why it's a good thing it didn't.

All she had was her mother and her two brothers who were seconds older than her. And that all she needed.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

REALLY short first chapter I know. BUT it will get better and plus I just wanted to get things started sooo...

Only 327 words