"You don't need to talk to me if you don't want to, I don't want to force you but I am worried. You seem more aggressive, and I'm saying this because I love you, but that's not you. And Ina, you are that voice in her heard that keeps her grounded, letting her do those things doesn't exactly help her case" Elizabeth scolded both girls. Anastasia giggled at how much the actress cared, it was nice. "You're right" Anastasia finally spoke, taking a deep breath and looking down at the table. "We have been through a lot. These past months were tough and I did things that I am not proud of. I lost myself when I lost her and I let it affect me so much that I ended up neglecting my closest relationships including you, and for that I will forever be sorry. I am not the same Anastasia I was when I left, hell I don't think I'll ever be that Anastasia again but I would never ever do anything to purposely hurt you or her" , Volkova moved closer to the actress and held her hand, "You mean so much more to me than you'll ever know and no apology will ever be enough for my actions but I do hope you know love, that I will try to spend my life being better for you and for her". Elizabeth was speechless. She still didn't know what had happened but Anastasia is an excellent talker and a very charming one, those words took her by surprise. Mostly, those words made it hard to not want to jump on her arms again and kiss her. Lizzie knew she meant every single one of her words and it moved her. In all reality, Anastasia did mean it, she meant it all. The model wanted to be better for Lizzie, for Ekaterina, for Scarlett, even for herself but there was a part of her that knew that it doesn't matter how hard she tries, she will always be just evil. The monster she was raised to be... but at least it's worth trying, with or without Scarlett she must go on, otherwise her decisions may put at risk those who she loves the most. Use the evil inside of her to do something good.

Anastasia had a mission: find, interrogate and kill those who caused her pain. To never let them do what they did to her to more people. She was raised to be a monster but it doesn't mean others should be too, no one should go through that type of pain, unless deserved. "What would we do without your scoldings, darling?" Ekaterina spoke with a smirk on her face. The lawyer too agreed with everything the model said, although her motivation was still sitting right across her. She knew she had been careless too, power consuming her, she had to be better for Anastasia. The model deserved better. In another life, I would've been her love, in another life, I would've given her everything she would've ever wished for, a simple life, a family, my unconditional love but at least I succeeded at one of those things. In this life, and in any other I will follow and love her with every cell of my body, the lawyer thought, smiling at her everything, at her Anastasia. "You're right, we had been through a lot", Ekaterina said standing up and walking towards the mini fridge. "But we will be alright, as long as we have each other, we will always be alright. That's how we've gotten so far", Ina voiced.

Time passed and as the night settled down, the girls continued to talk. Overall, they chatted about what had been happening in the past couple of months they were apart. Elizabeth wanted to understand and help her friends while Ina and Tia wanted to explain the reason behind their "sudden" change in behavior. Around 1am, they all decided Elizabet would sleep over. Scarlett never called and as disappointing as that was, Anastasia understood why. She knew it was easier that way despite the fact it still hurt to think that relationship was finally over.

— The next day —

It was early the morning, 9am to be precise. Everyone was awake, getting ready to leave. The Russians would be going back to Switzerland later in the evening since they had no business left in the States. Even though Lizzie felt sad, she knew her friends had to go back home at some point. Nevertheless, a part of her felt hopeful, hopeful because they had agreed on visiting each other, staying in touch and keeping each other updated. The models had also invited Liz to Ina's home and she would be going only a month after their departure.