Found you

Jays p.o.v

As we finished our food I went to pay and Cole waited for me outside. "And that'll be 15$" the waitresses Emma said (she came back honestly forgot about her 😅). I gave her the money then hurried to meet Cole, "should we head back or..?" He asked "not yet I've got to pick something up at a store" I said grabbing his wrist and yanking him towards the center of town.

We stopped in front of a small robotic store. "What do you need from here?" He asked as we walked inside the store, "oh just some parts for a thing I'm working on" I said waving off the question. I walked to the back of the room and grabbed a box Labeled: JAY. Cole eyed the box suspiciously, "it's not going to explode" I teased him "I knew that" he said rolling his eyes "sure you did" I chuckled. We walked out of the store talking and joking around, "we should do this more often" he said looking up at the sky "agreed" I responded. Suddenly I felt eyes on me I turned but didn't see anyone looking at us or even noticing. So I just ignored it, as we walked to the monastery Cole kept turning around to look at something behind us but then shake his head and keep going forwards. Maybe he's sensing it too?

When we got to the monastery Lloyd, Kai and Nya sat on the couch watching a movie. "Hey guys" I said "hey" Lloyd said. I went to go pit the box in his room, as we all sat in the living room watching the movie Zane ran in freaked out. "I've found something you all might want to see" he said quickly, we followed him to the bottom floor waiting for an explanation. "As you all know we've been trying to figure out the whereabouts of the man that.." Zane glanced at me before continuing "um.. we'll I managed to find a bit of information of him" Zane walked up to the screen and turned it on "his name is William Ambrose, he was a normal man until the age of 26. That's when he disappeared for over 3 years, when he was found he was never the same. They sent him to a mental hospital for a few months before he escaped. I searched the details of his escaped or what happened to him in the hospital" Zane hesitated before going on "the details are sparse but what I found was that he was captured my a force of mentally unstable people. We are not sure what happened to him but it looks like they managed to turn a normal man into one of them"

We all stared at him in silence. I fiddled nervously with some wires I had brought from my room. "So now what?" Nya said skeptical "I am not sure either" Zane sighed, I stood up from where I was sitting down and walked over to the screen. "Jay you good?" Kai asked looking at me "Zane.. zoom in on that image" I said my voice shaking. Zane seemed confused but did as I told him, the image was of a blurry image of a man running in a shady looking alley. "That's him. Zane when was this taken?!" I asked nervously "couple of days ago" he responded "that's close to the abandoned dock, he may be hiding there" I said glaring at the image "you sure?" Lloyd asked "no, but do you have a better plan because I'd be glad to hear some" I said turning around to face him "I got nothing, welp dock it is. Why are villain's obsessed with abandoned places?" He asked shaking his head "dunno" I responded "let's go" Cole piped up. We all nodded and made our way outside

Cole's p.o.v

As we made our way to the abandoned dock I realized that Jay had been really quiet this hole time. "Jay you ok?" I asked him from the communicator "oh geez Cole you scared me" Jay chuckled "sorry" "it's fine, I'm ok just a bit... nervous" he sighed "hey it's gonna be ok! I ll protect you"

It took me 5 seconds to realize that sounded kind of embarrassing

"Thanks Cole" Jay said, I could practically see him smiling. When we got to the dock I felt eyes on us so I looked around but saw nothing, "do you guy fe-" I was cut off by Jay putting a hand to my mouth.

"We're not alone...."

"That is correct lightning"

Cliffhanger because I'm like that. Hope you enjoyed this very rushed chapter im so so so so so sorry I had 30% of motivation the other 70% went out the window... so yeah hope you have. A good day/afternoon/night

Byeee

-cat🦋