Suspicion

Jays p.o.v

I was Just about to walk out of the room when Cole grabbed my wrist. I shot him a death stare, "not now" "Jay! Enough already!" He cried "enough of what?!" I shot back anger boiling inside of me "you have to let me help you" "how?! How the frick can you help me?!" "They need to know to"

No

They can't

They'll hate me

No

Stop

Please

They'll be horrified

"Never" I said angrily "Jay" "no" "Jay!" "I SAID NO" I yelled. That's when I made a mistake, Cole got mad and we'll... he accidentally sent a mini earthquake directly at me making me slam into the wall. "Jay! Oh god I'm sorry" I said crouching next to  me. "I'm fine" I said numbly, he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. But sighed and helped me up.  I looked down and my shoes. "Im sorry for yelling at you" I mumbled "its fine I shouldn't have pushed you, I mean that both ways"

I smiled

Genuinely this time

Lloyd p.o.v

I walked into the kitchen and saw Zane setting the table "hey Zane!" "Hello Lloyd" "have you noticed something... off about Jay?" I asked him "off?" Zane answered confused "yea.. he seems a lot more tired than usual" I said scratching the back of my head "well.. he has been leaving the monastery a lot lately" Zane responded "any idea why?" "No. He says he goes to visit his parents but I'm not entirely convinced that's true"

I thought about it for a minute

"Ok. Thanks for listening Zane" "any time"

If he's not going to his parents house then... where's he going?

(If only you knew Lloyd) *sigh*

I was getting backed to my room when Kai came running "Lloyd! Can I talk to you for a minute? It's important" He sounded really stressed "uh yeah sure are you o-" "ok good come on!" He grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me to his room "um Kai you- ow!" I cried as he hit me on the head "shhhh shut up!" He muttered angrily as he continued to drag me like a sack of potatoes

"Ok" he said closing the door "what's going on?" I asked waiting for an answer " I.... Think... I know why Jay has been so tired lately and why he's Leaving so much" he said uncomfortably "what? You do?" I asked curious "look" he said pulling out a paper from his hand. "It's a cut up newspaper" "just read it" "fine..."

Yet another strike of the group of assassin. One of them were spotted in a building murdering a man in his own apartment.
Police are working on the details but for now all we have is a small clue.

I stoped reading

I stoped reading. "No. You can't possibly be saying" "that Jay's an assassin? Yeah I am" he said "want more proof? Jay hasn't been wearing that pin" "because he said he lost.." "because he lost it" Kai said

I didn't want to believe it "what if it's someone else?!" I cried putting the newspaper down "every time Jay leaves the next day there's a murder. I don't want to believe it either but..." I felt a stab of panic

Why was he doing this?

Oh my god

Finally done....

Hey thanks for reading! It means the world to me! I hope you enjoyed it. Leave some advice if you can and if not
That's totally ok! If you'd like put some stuff that you'd like to happen in the next chapter! Illl try to make the chapters better as long as I don't get my motivation stolen from me...
Which happens a LOT

Thanks so much for reading! I didn't think this book would get so much reads but it did!

Ok ok
Byeeeee!!!

-your very tired author. Cat🦋