MASTER OF DECEPTION AND RIDDLES

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, police cars pull up in front of the Bank while Spider-Bat watches from the rooftop. Both Commissioner Stacy and Detective Bullock hide behind a police car, waiting for an update.

"What's bomb squad doing in there? We can't have much time left." Bullock says.

In the building, Detective Yin is watching one of the members of the bomb squad analyzing the bomb, with an hour glass and a computer with words in green text on it.

"Well?" Montoya says.

"The wirings the real deal. They're definitely rigged to blow."

"And the word game?" Montoya asks.

"That kind of thing wasn't exactly covered in basic training."

At that moment, Montoya looks over and sees Spider-Bat hiding in the shadows, then hears Stacy's voice over the radio.

"Montoya, get everyone out of there now."

"Right away, chief. I'm right behind you, go." Montoya tells the bomb squad.

As everyone leaves, she turns to Spider-Bat he walks over to the bomb.

"Please tell me you have experience with this." Montoya says.

"If it makes you feel better. Yes." Peter replies.

He then reads the words on the computer screen.

"When you do not know what I am, then I am something. But when you know what I am, then I am nothing. What am I?" Peter reads.

Montoya sees that time is running out and starts to get nervous.

"We'll be nothing if we don't leave right now." She says.

"I am a riddle." Peter answers, quickly typing.

Before time full runs out he presses enter, disarming the bomb. Montoya breaths out in relief.

"Thank God."

"Bravo!" a voice says behind them.

The two turn around and sees Mysteriddle appearing out of green smoke. Montoya quickly pulls out her gun but Peter stops her from shooting. He walks over puts his hand straight through him.

"It's a hologram."

Montoya is surprised.

"It's so realistic." She says.

"Someone is very bright. You are definitely my worthy opponent. Spider-Bat."

Peter glares at the hologram.

"You have proven yourself qualified to play."

"Play? Play what?" Montoya asks.

"You might be asking yourself "play what?" right now. Well it's simple. A battle of wits. A duel of intellects. A night of Illusions and riddles, scattered throughout New York City for you to solve. And you alone, so I can prove that I am your superior in every way. If I hear anyone help with answers. or see police uniforms anywhere near Spider-Bat. New York loses."