ONE BAD DAY PART 2

Harry enters his dark home as thunder, lightning, and rain are in the background.

"Dad? It's me. Look I'm not staying, I just need to grab some stuff then I'm gone." Harry says out loud.

As Harry walks through the house, after not getting a response back, he hears laughter somewhere in the dark.

"Hello?" Harry says.

The laughter continues, scaring Harry a little.

"Dad?"

"I'm here." A voice says behind him.

Harry jumps and quickly turns around to see his father, covered in the shadows.

"Jesus dad, you scared the hell out of me. Why are you in the dark?" Harry asks.

"I was just- thinking." Norman replies.

Harry is confused.

"Is something wrong?"

"No... in fact- I'm feeling better than I've ever have, Harry my boy."

Norman slowly stands up.

"Today help taught me- who I really am. You see son- my entire life, I have been wearing a mask. A mask that I wore for Oscorp. For your mother. For you. But I'm done hiding son. No- I think I'm ready to show everyone- who I really am, HAHAHAHA!"

When Norman steps out of the shadows, revealing his new look, Harry is horrified.

"Dad, what the hell happened to you?"

Norman grabs Harry by the face and pins him against the wall.

"What? You don't like it? Is it not what you kids today call "hip"? Well, I guess I was always behind the times." Norman says, still laughing.

"Dad please, you're scaring me." Harry says.

"Good! Embrace it! bask in it! Once you do, and stop pretending to be what the world tells you to be or else, life will be soooo much better. Soon, you'll feel it too... that freedom, and self discovery other people are too afraid of. Like father, like son as they say."

Norman's laugh and deranged smile mentally scars Harry as his father throws his son to the side. Norman then runs and jumps through the window, leaving Harry utterly stunned.

Meanwhile, as Peter and Gwen are laying with each other in her bed, a smirk appears on her face.

"I can't believe the same guy who was too afraid to J-walk is now a vigilante who works outside the law." Gwen says

Peter let's out a small chuckle

"See, that's totally not fair." Peter jokingly says, making them both laugh.

Gwen then thinks to herself for a moment.

"Are you really ready to leave it all behind? This city? Your family's company? Spider-Bat?" Gwen asks.

Peter looks over at Gwen and smiles

"It's not like the company is going anywhere. It's in good hands and Ben will keep me posted on what's going on. As for Spider-Bat... maybe I've done enough to save this city. Either way, I know I can leave him behind to be with you."