REUNIONS AND GOODBYES

The next day In the Batcave, multiple Talons, including Richard Parker Jr slowly wakes up, strapped inside a machine. He looks over and sees frozen Talons beside him, then sees Peter standing infront of him. The crazed Parker laughs and smiles wickedly at his little brother.

"So this is where you trapped my brothers."

Peter nods.

"Extreme colds seem to be the only way to stop you all." Peter replies.

"That or a bullet to the head... oh I forgot... you don't kill, because mommy and daddy cry up in heaven when people die." Richard says, mocking Peter.

"Something like that." Peter replies.

"Why am I still awake, little brother? Wanted to plead for your life?"

Peter stays silent for a moment.

"I wanted to offer to help you."

Richard is shocked.

"I had... no idea that it was even possible for me to have a brother. And you might be out of your damn mind... but you're still family, and our father wouldn't want this for you. Please, big brother... let me help you." Peter says with compassion in his eyes and voice.

Richard is genuinely shocked by Peter's offer, so much so that he actually considers accepting it.

"There is no helping me, Peter. It's too late... our paths were chosen, the day we were born. There's no changing what I've become. Just like there's no changing what you've become."

Peter sighs, then reluctantly presses a button to start freezing Richard.

"This won't hold me forever, Peter! I'll be free, and I'll finally end both Peter Parker and Spider-Bat!" Richard says before becoming fully frozen.

Peter just stands there and stares at his so called brother, feeling conflicting emotions about him. Ben soon joins him, wearing a coat and ear muffs.

"It's so bloody cold in here." Ben says.

"It's a freezer, Ben." Peter replies.

"Very true, sir."

Ben then notices the distant stare Peter gives to Richard and sighs.

"You couldn't have known, Master Peter."

"I know. I just... wish things were different. It's not entirely his fault, he ended up the way that he did. Besides, I- always wanted a brother." Peter replies.

Ben puts his hand on Peter's shoulder and the two share a smile and leave.

Meanwhile, in Arkam Asylum, Harry is in his cell, staring at his coin. As he starts to wonder what it would have landed on back at the Parker Mansion, he hears familiar laughter in the cell across from him.

"One bad day HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh kiddo, you have done your papa proud." A voice says.

Harry slowly turns and sees the White Goblin.