[Part 53]

"Take them both to South Korea, make sure they are in my basement before I reach there." He ordered his guards in a dreadful voice.

Yn was walking around the penthouse, biting her nails due to the tension that was clouding her mind. She knew why Jungkook stayed back and it was making her restless. It's been around fifty minutes since he left her and her thoughts are just occupied by him.

"Why are you so tensed up darling?" Jungkook's voice came making her flinch and turn around quickly as she stared at him.

"What did you do to them?" She whispered while looking at the floor making him chuckle.

"Nothing entertaining wifey. Just showed them their places." He replied back, now standing in front of her making her feel tiny under his gaze.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow at 10am, get your things ready." He said as he caressed he made her look up at him.

Jungkook slowly bent down and pecked her forehead, Yn's eyes closing at the affection.

"Aein. My beautiful Aein. Your Jungkook is gonna be with you forever, making sure you don't face people you don't like hmm? I'm always gonna be here with you so whenever you feel uncomfortable tell me hmm?" He gently whispered as he caressed her cheeks earning a nod from her.

The next morning the couple woke up at 8am as they had to pack the luggage in the morning.

"Yn let's go." Jungkook said as his guards took their luggage to the car.

Yn came out of the room and stared at Jungkook who raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" He asked

"Nothing" She replied as both of them went towards the elevator.

Both of them entered the elevator as Jungkook pressed the button making Yn's eyes widened.

Ground Floor?

"Jungkook why the ground floor?" She quickly asked him.

He tilted his head towards her  and wore his specs, a smirk on his face looking at his wife's face when the elevator dinged meaning they had reached the groundfloor.

The elevator opened and the first thing she saw was Jungkook's guards, waiting for their boss who stepped out of the elevator and looked back at Yn, extending his hand at her. She gulped and placed her hands in his as both of them walked towards the exit.

Yn looked at the people from the corner of her eyes and she could visibly see their shocked faces and hear their gasps but she quickly looked at the front.

"Are you comfortable?" Came Jungkook's voice when they sat inside the private jet.

The jet in which she came with Taehyung was far different from the one she was sitting in right now. Not that the previous one wasn't luxurious or something but this one was just... different. The interior was far more luxurious than the previous one and it was very spacious.

Damn... how rich is he? A thought ran inside her head.

"Yeah. It is very comfortable." She replied to him with a smile which he returned.