[Part 42]

"What's there to say goodbye about dad? She already left me." Jungkook spoke in a cold voice, the atmosphere of the room suddenly becoming tense.

Jungkook, for the one last time looked around the place and left along with his guards. Yn's heart crushing into a million pieces, this is what I deserve she thought as her eyes traced along with his figure. Her father suddenly coughed, bringing her out of her thoughts as Taehyung guided her towards the runway where the jet was located.

"Bye Ynie, take care of yourself ok!" Jimin said as he hugged Yn who smiled at him.

She bid her goodbyes with her father and Jungkook's father as she entered the jet along with Taehyung. Yn was mesmerised by the luxurious interior. Taehyung smiled at her as he guided her towards the comfortable chair to sit on.

"Be comfortable princess, we have a non-stop thirteen hour flight. You'll get very tired" Taehyung said as he also sat down comfortably and the jet took off.

Three hours into the flight and Yn already felt as if her eyes were closing, maybe because she woke up early? Taehyung saw her eyes closing and let out a chuckle as he signalled the air hostess to guide her towards the bed.

"Madam, if you're feeling sleepy we can guide to the bed, you can sleep comfortably over there." She said with a smile.

And who was Yn to say No? She nodded her head as she followed the air hostess and soon they entered a luxurious room with a bed in it that could easily accommodate two people but nonetheless she thanked the girl as she took of her shoes and laid on the bed.

Taehyung on the other hand opened his laptop to do some work as he had to send the presentation to Jungkook for the meeting and join the meeting online.

After e-mailing the presentation he looked at the time and it was almost 5pm in Seoul, only fifteen minutes left. Suddenly his phone rang as he quickly picked it up because it was Jungkook.

"Hyung, are you joining the meeting?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes Jungkook, add me up when it starts"

"Hmm okay hyung" Jungkook replied as they hung up.

The meeting ended in two hours as Taehyung closed the laptop and ran his hand through his hair. He stood up and went to check on Yn and a smile formed on his face when he noticed how she was sleeping while pouting.

He chuckled and went back to where he was sitting, asking the air hostess to lay the chair back as he needed to rest too.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will land in Paris in thirty minutes!"
"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will land in Paris in thirty minutes!" The pilot repeated twice making Yn stir awake from her sleep.

Did I sleep for ten hours straight!?? Yn thought in her head as she quickly sat up straight and brushed her hair. After looking presentable, she went outside to see Taehyung scrolling through his phone. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Damn princess, I thought you were dead so I had to come in between to check you." Taehyung joked as both of the let out a chuckle while Yn sat down.

After landing both of them exited the airport through the private exit as their car was waiting for them in the runway.

"We'll stay in the hotel for today, tomorrow I'll take you to your apartment" Taehyung said as they drove through the streets of Paris.