[Part 3]

-Next Day-

Groaning due to the annoying sound of his phone, Jungkook picked it up still with his eyes closed. "Hyung! It's fucking 7am!! Why the fuck are you calling me?" , Jungkook said in an annoyed voice.

"You idiot today is your first day in university and your father specially called me to send you. Get up! Me and Taehyung are getting ready!" He said and hung up making Jungkook groan once more.

Jungkook opened his eyes properly and looked towards his side to find the girl that he slept with yesterday hugging his waist. He could feel her naked body on his, but he was wearing his boxers. He got annoyed while looking at the girl and removed her hands harshly from his waist. He picked up his wallet and threw some a lot of money at her and went towards his car after wearing his clothes.

8:45 am

Seoul University was the dream of every student in the country including Yn and fortunately she got sponsored by one of the chairmen because of her good academic performance in college. Being excited because it was her first day, she wore her new clothes along with all the accessories, she got before getting laid off from her job first job.

Entering the university, she let her eyes roam around the beautiful building. She looked everywhere like a lost puppy examining it through every corner. She was interrupted when she suddenly heard a car... No some cars roaring. She turned her head to see three luxurious cars entering the university gate. All the students had their eyes widened while she didn't understand what was happening.

"Omg it's them"
"Oppa! Oppa"

She heard voices from her surroundings as the students started to make a crowd around the cars. She stayed in the place she was, but she still could see the cars. The three cars stopped and two men from each of the cars came out. Their beauty was undefinable that even Yn couldn't disagree as she was staring at their handsome faces. The girls started cheering loudly while they smirked.

"Taehyung oppa! Jimin oppa!!"

The girls screamed their names, but they didn't even look at them. Suddenly when the door of the third car opened, everyone went quiet. A boy came out who without doubt was a Greek God. His beautifully sculpted face, doe eyes, sharp jawline said it all.

Yn POV

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the two men. It felt like I'm in a dream seeing some anime characters in real life. But when the last boy came out, I froze. He was so handsome and charming that I heard a roar from the crowd, not just screams. When he came and stood beside his friends, he suddenly looked in my direction and I made eye contact with him. Shit! Before I could remove my eyes from his, he looked towards his friends making me sigh in relief.

The three boys went inside followed by almost all of the girls. I quickly grabbed one of the girls and asked her, "What's all this fuss about?"
The girl stared at me as if she saw a ghost and said, "You don't know?"
I shook my head as no and the next thing she said made me freeze in my place,
"They're Mafias and the last one who came out is Jeon Jungkook The Mafia King"

"What?" I said in a low voice, and she nodded.

"All three of them are the Leaders of their Gang but Jeon Jungkook is the greatest and strongest. He is the ruler of the underworld and on top of that he has many companies under him. He is the richest person in Korea but... He is merciless and heartless. He doesn't think twice before killing a person and love, it isn't in his dictionary. He is a man-whore! Every girl in this university including... me has slept with him. No one can deny his or his friends' charms. There is barely any girl who has not slept with him. I bet you that halfway through the university you will find yourself on his bed" she said making my eyes widen. 

"What? NO! How can he even do that? Doesn't the principal say anything to him? ", she smiled and said, 

"He owns the school and anyone who goes against him gets expelled, fired and worst even dies. He's literally the definition of a devil. No one ever dares to stand in his way. His power is indescribable, the government has no powers in-front of him. He got the Mafia Kings throne when he turned 15 and from that age onwards, he started ruling the underworld as well as the world by his business. I've a class now got to go, enjoy your first day!" she said and left leaving me speechless.

Of course, she had heard about Jungkook, the person who the entire country feared but she had never seen his face even though he had numerous pics on the internet. How the fuck can he have all the power and on top of that be the mafia king; the girl thought and started shivering in fear, hoping that she would never encounter him.

"Kang-Min did you see?? They both looked each other in the eyes!!!"
"For a second, Jae-Hyun. For a second"
"But still they did okay..."

He said making the other man shake his head in disbelief