[Part 52]

"Arrange a dinner with the Bae's tonight by 7 pm. Make sure his daughter is there."

Jungkook entered the penthouse and looked around, trying to find Yn but when he didn't see her anywhere, he sighed and went towards the bedroom. Upon entering the bedroom, the first thing he saw was Yn on the bed, her head between her legs and her shoulders moving up and down.

She's crying.

Jungkook slowly approached her and sat beside her but she didn't move a single bit.

"Baby?" He whispered making her breath hitch.

"My baby, please look at me hmm?"

She slowly looked up at him, her red and puffy eyes making his jaw clench but he quickly removed it with a smile.

"J-Jungkook do I look like a p-person who s-sleeps with people for money?" She asked as tears slipped out of her eyes.

"No wifey who's telling you that?"

"Then why does everyone who sees me think I sleep with you for money?" She whispered as he looked down at her lap.

"From the maid at your house to the people in the university, then the hotel staff and then... finally Kaylin."

"Wifey, those people are jealous of you hmm? You know when you are in a lower position, you want to reach the upper one? But the people who see you know that you're no match for them. That they can't reach your level so they talk bullshit about you. They are just unknowns wifey, we have to ignore them yeah?" Jungkook spoke out, looking at Yn who was still crying while nodding her head.

"Now wifey, I don't like seeing tears in your eyes so please stop crying hmm? And also we have a dinner tonight get ready by 7pm." Jungkook said and kissed away her tears, making her chuckle as she sniffled.

"Jungkook where did you even managed to get us matching clothes?" Yn asked as she looked at herself and Jungkook in the mirror.

She stared at the beautiful black dress she wore, the way it fit perfectly around her like a second skin. Then she stared at Jungkook, his black suit that fit oh so perfectly on him and outlined every one of his muscles.

Jungkook smirked and snaked a hand around her waist as he bent down whispering in her ears.

"Wifey, these are custom made, specifically for you and me."

Yn looked at him with shock, but her eyes immediately closed when Jungkook's lips came in contact with her neck as he slightly sucked on it.

Perfect

Jungkook said as he looked at the slight red bruise on her neck while she looked at him with a murderous gaze.

"Let's go wifey." He said and held her hand as he guided her towards the elevator.

"We got late because of you!" Yn angrily told him.

The time was almost 7:30 but Jungkook obviously didn't give two fucks as he chuckled looking at his wife who was obviously angry at him.