[Part 28]

-Seoul, South Korea 4 a.m.-
"Ohh, so this is his wife... Let them enjoy for sometime after that get ready Jeon Jungkook"  A man in his mid-forty's said while looking at the picture on the i-pad.

After having dinner in a restaurant, Yn and Jungkook returned back home, both tired from today's events.

"Goodnight wifey" Jungkook said as he pecked Yn's lips and snuggled into her neck while she hugged him by his waist.

"Yn, are you ready?" Jungkook asked  her as they had to leave for Korea today.

Yn nodded and soon both of them left the house for the airport, along with the security because apparently Jungkook had guessed something was off.

"Hello my daughter!" Kang-min said as soon as Yn and Jungkook got off the jet.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jae-hyun were also there, waiting to greet them. While the elders were talking to Yn, Jimin and Taehyung wiggled their eyebrows towards Jungkook making him sigh.

"How was the honeymoon, Jungkook?" Jimin asked in a teasing tone making Jungkook chuckle which made both Taehyung's and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Who are you? Did you do something to our Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone because Jungkook never really smiles.

"Ahhh my bed, I missed you so much" Jungkook said while throwing himself on the bed as soon as they entered the bedroom.

"Did you miss our bed too wifey?" He asked turning around to look at his wife who was unpacking the clothes.

"Jungkook stand up and unpack you're clothes!" She sternly said making him groan but nonetheless he stood up and stood beside her.

"Unpack your clothes what are you looking at?" She said as Jungkook nodded and started doing the work.

-After a week-
Yn walked through the corridor of the university, the event of last time roaming in her mind making her making her scared internally.

What if she comes today too? She thought but shook her head and entered the class.

As soon as she entered the class, the noise of the student's hit her ears making her groan but she sighed and silently sat down on the chair located at the back. While waiting for the teacher to arrive she heard the whispers of some girls around.

Yeah I saw the girl too! But her face was blurry so no one could recognize who she is! Ugh I'm so jealous how dare she take our Jungkookie oppa away A girl said.

What if she's one of his nigh stands? Another replied.

Yn shook her head, a bit of jealousy crawling in her heart by hearing those girls but it vanished when she remembered Jungkook loves her right?

"Huh? We're in the same class" A girl said with a scoff making Yn look at her.

Fuck Yn cursed, realizing she's the same girl who made a scene of her at the cafeteria. Yn gulped and decided to ignore her while looking outside the window. The girl clenched her teeth as she held Yn's hair harshly, pulling her towards herself making Yn let out a whimper.

"You bitch how dare you ignore me? Huh?" The girl screamed gaining attention of all the classmates.

Before she could reply someone shouted that the teacher is coming so the girl left Yn's hair, whispering I'm not done with you yet in her ear and then leaving to her chair.

Yn ran out of the class as soon as the sound of the bell reached her ears. She silently walked towards her locker and placed the books in it and going towards the cafeteria but was stopped by the same girl from earlier and this time she had some girls and guys around making Yn gulp.

"I'm Jane aka the Queen of the university! Every girl wishes to be me but you bitch had the fucking guts to ignore me" She shouted and approached Yn while her friends also came nearer.

Jane let out a scoff and stopped in her place before scanning Yn up and down.

"Do you have a sugar daddy? How do you have the limited edition Louis Vuitton shoes?" She asked while smirking, till now the corridor area filled up with students waiting for the drama.

Some even took out their phones, filming the show that was occurring in front of them. Suddenly Jane held Yn by her throat and pushed her on the locker making her groan as tears gathered in her eyes.

"Tristan! Show this bitch her place!" She said choking Yn further, almost stopping her from breathing.

The guy called Tristan came forward with a cheap smirk on his face making Yn scared from what he is about to do. He suddenly held Yn by her arms and pushed himself on her making Yn frozen. Her brain went blank as she processed what was happening. The guy bought his mouth near Yn's neck when suddenly and forced pulled him back and gasps were heard from the students.

Jungkook was sitting in the private room of the university, made specifically for his hyungs and him. Taehyung and Jimin were not there as they had gone to Busan for some business so he was sitting alone going through some files when his guard entered the room looking at him with panic. Jungkook raised his eyebrows asking him to speak.

"S-sir s-some students are b-bullying M-Mrs.Jeon" The guard stuttered while looking at his feet.

Without uttering a word Jungkook ran out of the room, going towards the corridor while his guards followed him. As soon as he reached there, the sight made his blood boil while some students who recognized him widened their eyes. A guy forcing himself on Yn while she was crying. Jungkook saw red! He saw damn fucking red as he ran towards the guy and pulled him back with so much force that the guy was lifted off the ground with Jungkook's bare hand. The student's along with Jane gasped while Yn was just frozen in her place.

"You bastard!" Jungkook shouted while punching the guy making his face bleed, while his guards covered the whole place.

Jungkook continued beating the guy who almost fainted but he suddenly stopped when he felt a soft touch on his shoulder. He thought it's his guard so he looked with a glare but his eyes softened when he noticed it was Yn who was looking at him while shaking his head. He left the guy and stood up while pulling Yn into his arms as she  continued to sob in his embrace. Jungkook clenched his teeth and glared at people around with the most deadliest eyes.

"Listen here everyone of you fuckers! The girl right here in my arms is my fucking wife! If I ever see anyone of you even looking at her then I'm gonna  make sure I fucking pull out your eyes by myself!" He shouted as the students flinched with shocked faces. 

He is married The girls thought with utter shock.

Jungkook told his guards to take phone of every student present there as he knew they had made videos and he left along with Yn not forgetting to warn them that if her identity gets known, he'll make sure they don't see tomorrows sun.  

Jungkook left Yn in the house after calming her down and went towards his place. He smirked as he saw Jane and Tristan sitting on the chairs with blindfolds on their eyes. He signaled the guard to take of their blindfold which he did and when both the people saw Jungkook in front of them, they let out a scream. Jungkook enjoyed the look on their faces as he let out a chuckle while spinning his gun on his fingers.

"Well... Jane right? I kind of gave you a warning by making your father suffer a huge loss in his business but I guess you didn't learn did you?"

_______________________

Sooo... We have a sad news.. My mocks are kinda starting veryy soon so I'll update twice or maybe thrice in a week!! :(((

I'll see you guys next week or maybe earlier! Bye!!

Also guys, I put my 'buy me a coffee' link on my profile, if you can please support me, it really motivates me ❤️❤️