Season One Ep 6: I know if I'm haunting you, you must be haunting me

EXT. ICONA MAGAZINE  BUILDING - ROOFTOP - DAY

A breathtaking 360 view of the city. Sterling stands alone and he's making a phone call.

STERLING- (on the call) Hey Mama, I was just thinking about you and wanted to call...(he laughs) Nah I'm not dressing up.

INT. ICONA MAGAZINE -  LOBBY - DAY

ELEVATOR DOOR OPENS TO REVEAL...

The entire office decorated in spooky halloween decorations. Pumpkins with different faces, ghost, spiders, cobwebs zombies, and more.

 Pumpkins with different faces, ghost, spiders, cobwebs zombies, and more

MRS.ROBINSON- What the hell is this?

JOSH- That would be MJ.

Mrs.Robinson rolls her eyes.

MRS.ROBINSON- That girl...she's gonna be the death of me.

JOSH-I actually like it...it's fun.

Mrs.Robinson shoots him a look. Josh swallows in fear.

JOSH-I mean...very childish.

INT. BULLPEN - MOMENTS LATER.

Maya sits at her desk that's full decorated with Halloween decorations and she's dressed as President Barbie.

She has a huge bucket of candy on her desk that every now and then someone passes and takes some.

Candace approaches her, she's wearing cat ears.

CANDACE-I thought you was being Beyoncé?

MAYA-Oh girl that's for tonight...I wanted something a bit PG for here...I cant believe no one else dressed up.

CANDACE-They don't care about holidays here like that...besides christmas their christmas parties are lit.

Maya looks around the bullpen confused.

MAYA- Who doesn't love Halloween?

CANDACE- The question is why do you love it so much?

MAYA- one night out the year when I can be whatever I want and not be judged for it?

INSERT: Clips of Maya as a kid with her parents and sister Maya dressed as a witch Mariah dressed as a princess.

MAYA-(V.O) That year I got more candy than Mariah and she cried. I laughed so hard also I made my own costume that year because my mother wanted me to be a princess too and that's boring I was in my halloweentown phase.

INSERT: Clips of Maya throwing a halloween party in high school dressed as an Vampire.

MAYA-(V.O) I made my costume that year too and I made out with this fine ass pirate that I actually never saw again...hmm I wonder how he's doing.

INSERT: Clips of Maya and Steven at a college party dressed as Bonnie and Clyde taking shots.

MAYA-(V.O) We argued all the way to the party because he didn't want to go or dress up but we came in second place for the couples costume contest and won $100....anyway needless to say I love Halloween.