Part 2: Our love story

Request by: ItsmeTiya

Starring: Female lead- Adrija (Ri) & Male Lead- Sunny

Side characters: Dhruvika (Dhruvi), Avni, Manish, Raunak

☆☆☆☆☆

Continues.....

Their eye contact was broken by a phone call. Ri's phone rang, and she received it. She talked on-call.

'Let's go' Ri said after ending the call.

'Tell me your address' Sunny asked.

'Ohh, I will guide you' Ri replied.

Sunny started his bike and Ri guided him. Ri was feeling butterflies in her stomach making her cheeks go red.

After like 12 minutes they arrived at the destination. Ri got down from the bike.

'Thank you for the ride' Ri said looking at him.

'Not needed' Sunny smiled at her.

'Bye, see you tomorrow' Ri said flashing a smile too.

'Alright, bye' Sunny replied starting the bike. He left and Ri looked down feeling different suddenly. She smiled like there was no tomorrow.

She went inside and directly went to her room. She dropped her bag on the bed along with herself. She stared at the ceiling smiling. Her phone rang, it was a call from Dhruvi.

Ri: Hello

She spoke slowly.

Dhruvi: Hey, what happened?

Ri: Sunny dropped me home today.

There was a silence on the other side.

Ri: Say something.

Dhruvi: You for real?

She asked not believing

Ri told her everything shyly. Dhruvi understood her feelings. She was happy for her.

Dhruvi: I see, someone got to live a moment with her crush.

She teased her making Ri blush hard.

Ri: Stop it

Ri replied before cutting the call. Dhruvi laughed at her antics.

Dhruvi messaged about all this in the Cupid Partners. They all were happy getting this news. They decided to execute their next plan.

The next day in college, during lunch break.

They were having their lunch when Ri's one classmate came and gave her a chit. She tried to ask her who gave it but that girl went away without saying anything. Sunny looked confused at Ri.

'Open it', Sunny told her and she just opened it not thinking much.

Reading the letter RI's eyes popped out. She was too shocked to believe what she was reading in front of her.