AbhiNavi~ Our Family

Request by: Sidnavi

Starring: Abhishek Nigam & Vaishnavi Rao

¤¤¤¤¤

Early morning in Mr. & Mrs. Nigam's house, a cat-dog fight was going on between the married couple.

'It's not my responsibility to wake you up, got that idiot?' Mrs. Nigam shouted in frustration from the kitchen.

'Then it's not my responsibility to earn, nonsense', saying this Mr. Nigam went away to the room. He didn't realize what he had just said. Mrs. Nigam, aka Vaishnavi, froze on her spot, listening to his words. She badly wants to earn, but she is not getting hired by anyone. This affected her mind as she started thinking that she was not worth anything passing the time.

Somewhere, Abhishek knows this and tries to cheer her up, but today, in anger, he hurt her.

Vaish brushed her thoughts off, reminding him he was in anger, but no one had the right to say anything even in anger.

After a few minutes, Abhi came out to see her setting the table. He knew that he messed up this time.

He back hugged her, whispering a small sorry.

'Sorry, don't be sad', he kissed her left cheek, trying to comfort her.

' I am trying, but-' She stopped feeling a lump in her throat.

'I know, vaish, I am sorry! Please forgive me, I-' He was cut off.

'It's ok, I just feel useless now', she whispered, leaning her head back.

'You are not. You are managing the whole house, you do a lot vaish. Now cheer up, you have one more interview today, remember?' He tried diverting her mind.

'I am not ready to get rejected again', she whispered, going into the kitchen.

'But I am confident that my vanish would be selected', he said cheerfully, taking the plates from the cupboard.

She smiled a little, taking out water. She tried to be confident again.

'And moreover, from when my Vaish started thinking negative?' He asked, raising his eyebrows.

'Yeah, I should be positive', she said, coming towards the table. They both sat down and had their breakfast.

'Good girl and I am dropping you before leaving, okay?' He asked with a mouth full of food.

'Yeah, yeah, now eat you, idiot', she laughed seeing his funny face. Finally, he got succeeded.

Skip to interview

'Don't be nervous, I am sure you will pass it, okay?' Abhi said, hugging her.

'I will give my best', vaish replied smiling.

'Great, call me later on', he said, pecking her cheek.

'I will now go or else you will be late', she said, coming out of the car.

'All the best', he wished her before leaving.

Vaish smiled, looking at the car. She took a deep breath and entered the building.

With each step, negative thoughts were coming. Suddenly, one message popped up on her phone. She smiled, reading it.

"Stop overthinking and be positive"- Abhi sends her.

She smiled, keeping her phone in her pocket.

Soon, her name was called out, and she went in clutching the file in her hand.