return

Yoongi arranged everything quickly , jet was sent to pick y/n up along with Yuri . Best doctors were arranged to Operate on her .

Everyone was nervous. They wanted everything to be done properly without mistake.

Private floor which they owned was sanitized and cleaned again . All the equipments were checked again and again to make the upcoming operation smooth .

They wanted to do all the preperation to welcome  y/n back home . They wanted to decorate things in home , bring in her favourite food and drinks .

They wanted to welcome y/n happily.

They dreamt of this almost every day

The dream which was finally on verge of getting fulfilled , but not the way they expected.

They didn't want to welcome her in hospital but at home with full  decoration and happy environment but here they were sitting in corridor waiting for her to arrive

In middle of this yoongi received call from his personal guard saying they will fly in few minutes and most probably reach with 30-40 minutes.

Yoongi relayed this message to everyone causing them to double over the emotions they were feeling.

Causing them to act nervously.

Some of them were biting their nails

Some fumbling with fingers .

And some bouncing their legs up and down.

Yeahhh talk about mafia men Being scared and nervous.

Nervous of seeing y/n again after so many years.

" When will they reach , they are taking so long " taehyung said .

" I guess it's almost time  " jin said.

" I never expected our reunion like this " jimin said causing everyone to agree with him.

" What do you think about this Yuri girl and who is she really to y/n that she was so worried about her ? " Jungkook asked.

" Maybe a friend but whoever she is , she must be important for her , she even said she won't be able to live without her " Suga said.

" Whoever she is , we must thank her , I must thank her because she is the reason I am getting my daughter back . She is bringing my daughter back to me " mr Kim said coming towards them causing everyone to nod with small smile playing in their lips.

" Ohh btw hyung did you look into the matter , what actually happened there and why all hospitals suddenly refused to treat Yuri ? " Hobi asked namjoon who shakes his head in no.

" I didn't get any intell and also it has been just half'n' hour since I gave them this task maybe we will get something by tomorrow "

.
.
.

As soon as he finished , hurried foot steps were heard from end of the corridor . They all stood up , whith whole attention on scene playing in front of them.

7-8 doctors surrounded the bed which was being pushed forward towards operating room.

4 nurses trailed behind the group of doctors.

Everything was in blurred motion . Doctor giving chest compression to person who laid on bed . Nurses inject different kind of things into fluid which was attached to a hand .

They couldn't see patients face

They could not see the face of person who was so beloved to y/n

They didn't even know the person who was laying in bed fighting for Life . But still it tucked their heart.

Still they wanted to cry not knowing why .

They all felt sudden urge hold the hand which was attached to fluids and comfort the person.

They almost ran behind the doctors as soon as they entered operating . They didn't want to leave the patient alone in that room fighting for her life , it scared them.

Yes they almost , but they couldn't. The door of operating room was closed on their face with a bang causing them to finch back into reality.

" Where is y/n ? " Jungkook looked around the corridor and asked the guard after he was not able to find her .

This caused everyone to look at eachother in worry .

" Sir miss is being treated in room at the end of corridor , she was week and was not able to stand still. She had few scratches on her body which are being treated " the man bowed and said .

Listening to this all of them marched towards the said room but was stopped by 2 people who were unknown to them.

" I am sorry misters but you are not allowed anywhere near that room till ma'am says otherwise " one of them spoke.

" What do you mean huh !! Who are you to stop us , do you know who were are ? " Mr Kim shouted as he held the man by his collar.

" We dont know who you are , and we are not Interested in knowing that , all we know is about our job that is to protect our mistress " other man stepped between them and tried to pull mr Kim away from his companion.

Mistress ? Who is this mistress everyone was confused hearing it .

Seeing the dispute gaining more fire , BTS stepped in and tried to calm their father down .

Commotion broke down , all the guards were ready to fight 2 intruders for their boss.

The 2 intruders were ready to kill for their leader's most loved person.

.
.
.
.

" Stop it what the hell is happening here ? "

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Suspenseeeeeeee 😽😽😽😽