cake

Present time .

Y/n was cooking food when a loud sound came from upstairs.

Leaving everything in kitchen she rushed towards the room from where sound came .

Opening the door she saw messy room , clothes thrown here and there , all the pillows lying on ground , water running in bathroom and her pet dog covered in mud running around the room.

" Bolt ! How did you get in . Who let you in you doggy " she said as she rushed to catch him.

She ran almost for 10 minutes behind the dog but everytime she was near him , he just sped up leaving her behind.

It was after  100th attempt she was able to catch him.

Holding him in both her arms she turned towards backyard , towards dog house , when she heard fire alarm going off.

" My chocolate cake " y/n cried out before dashing towards kitchen leaving the dog , more like throwing it in pool .

Why did I get adopted in this household in bunch of some mentally ill people the dog thought (if that makes any sense lol )

.
.
.

Y/n quickly turned off her oven and opened the window to let out smoke .

Sighing in relief , that she saved her house she grabbed glass of water to drink. Before she could drink it water sprayed into the house from all directions.

" Y/n don't worry I'll save you " a voice from outside the house could be heard .

As soon as the water stopped loud footsteps echoed in house .

Rolling her eyes knowing who the person is she sat on couch with legs crossed .

" Ohh my , thank god you are safe " the man said back hugging her .

" Well yes because nothing actually happened here "

" But I got message from bodyguard that fire alarm was going off in house !! "

" Well because my cake burnt  not the house , damn you and your stupid security "

Embarassed the man laughed out nervously .

While both of them were bickering with each other a person appeared on door.

Looking at the mess and then at then at the couple who were bickering the person leaned on door and started recording it.

After sometime the person spoke

" Are you both done ms. Y/n and mr. hyuk . If yes then please bring something to eat and yeah not the burnt cake . "

Turning their heads towards the sound , both y/n and.  Lee soo hyuk Glared at the person.

" Yuri is this how you talk to elders " y/n said squinting her eyes at the girl.

" Ohhh sorry my bad , I should call you Grandma and grandpa right " Yuri giggled and ran upstairs.

" Yahhhhhh Yuri , you I'll be taking your for phone for few days as punishment " y/n said in threatening tone .

" Ok ok sorry  you are best person in the world . I love you so much " Yuri said coming downstairs , surrendering herself.

" Better " y/n said .

" What about me Yuri ? ".  Lee soo hyuk   Said in feign hurt

" I love you too dad , but not more than mommy " Yuri said giggling at her fathers face.

" Kids these days are hard to raise " he said rolling his eyes and pouting .

Ok so how was this chapter , did you expect this ?