backstory 1

Back story

Before y/n disappeared from hospital

It was the night before her final goodbye to her family.

After coming out of operation theatre she was immediately transferred into VIP ward in hospital.

Her dad  assigned his most trusted man in front of her door while he stayed in lobby along with eunwoo and stray kids  as doctor said not to disturb patient.

.
.

Time seemed to pass very slow that night

12:00 am

1:00 am

2:00 am

And eventually only him and eunwoo were left in that corridor .

On that floor in hospital.

" You can go home you know " mr Kim said staring blankly in air .

" Yeah I know but I can't leave her like this " eunwoo spoke in raspy voice . It was the first time he was speaking after many hours.

Scoffing mr kim replied

" You left her when she needed you the most , she wanted you , she wanted your support your trust . And believe me when I say this . If she sees you right here , sitting and waiting for her to wake up . She'll kill you "

" Mr Kim I know I made a huge mistake . And I'm ready for any punishment anything. But I just want her to  trust me again . She can punch me , kill me if that's what it takes for forgiveness. "

" Listen kid , even tho you are like my son . And i like you but I don't want you to be with my daughter again "

" You can't stop me from being with her , its her choice to be with me "

" And what if she don't want to be with you "

" Then I'll wait for her , till my death "

A dark shadow loomed in the corridor Listening to two people talk

Hooking is lips upward forming a smirk he muttered

" You both are so delusional , talking as if I'll let her live with you any second after what happened to her "

He turned around fixed his white coat worn by doctors and entered into room

Room where y/n just woke up