chaos

Chaos

The only word that could describe the situation of amusement park.

People were shouting here and there , cries could be heard throughout the area .

The scene was so disturbing to even describe it .

Within a blink of eye the vibrant place was suddenly dull.

Body's layed down on floor and on the ride on which yuri was riding.

Blood splattered around the area. The alive people were mourning for those who were  dead .

Y/n and hyuk stood in shock for second before running towards the ride which was once lively and full of laughter.

The ride which their daughter Yuri was riding .

" Yuri " y/n shouted as she tried to search for Yuri among children some of which were alive and some of which were dead .

" Yuri pls say something tell me where are you , don't joke like this " y/n said while crying out loud .

While hyuk just controlled his emotions and tried to search for his daughter.

He has to stay strong for y/n and Yuri was the only thought in his mind.

.
.
.

.
.

" M-mo-m , d-aa" it was a week voice but still both of them could hear it . Quickly running towards the source they made there was towards control system of ride .

But the sight was not what they expected. They knew she would have been hurt . But this much ? No never ever imagined.

" Oh my baby " y/n quickly sat on ground and held bleeding Yuri in her arms.

" Hyuk call the ambulance pls fast , Yuri is in so much pain " y/n shouted and tried to control her tears but they were just flowing out like waterfall.

" Mom its paining "

" I know baby I know it will be all over soon , mommy promises you ok ? " Y/n said as she examined Yuri's wound which had 3 bullet holes in it .

Yes she had seen this sight many times , but this was different . She had her own daughter laid in her arms struggling to stay alive , with 3 bloody bullet holes .

" We need to take Yuri on our own . We can't risk her life while waiting for ambulance " hyuk said as he held yuri in his arms and ran towards the car followed by y/n.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Arriving at hospital both if them quickly ran inside it with Yuri in hyuks arms.

" Someone please come fast , nurse pls call the doctor my daughter was shot pls !!!! " Y/n cried ot as she grabbed the nearest nurse to check on Yuri .

The nurse quickly laid her on stretcher and examined her wounds

With that she attached iv on Yuri hands and pushed her in vacant room and rushed to staff rest room to call doctors.

y/n stood near the bed with tears flowing out of her eyes .

" Y/n we need to stay strong ok ? Nothing will happen to our Yuri " hyuk said

Nodding her head y/n replied
" Yes - yes I know b-but she is just 9 year old kid she didn't deserve this , why the hell this things happened . Why was my daughter so unlucky to have been caught in this shit "

.
.
.

Running steps could be heard from hall and then the ward room opened . 2 doctors and 4 nurses rushed inside the room to check Yuri's condition.

" What's happened , how did she get shot ? " One the doctor asked while other examined.

" We were in amusement park and -a large shoot out happened there " hyuk replied.

That's when the doctor motioned both if them towards the door asking to talk outside the room.

" What happened doctor " y/n asked

" Patient is still conscious , she might hear this and go into panic that's why I called you outside . Her condition is not good we need to operate her otherwise I'm afraid she will loose her life "

" No no doctor pls save her we will do anything , tel us what does it cost we will right away pay the bill but please save her " y/n said in emotional tone.

" Ofcourse miss , you don't need to worry . Just fill the essential form . We will transfer the girl into operation room and - " the doctor was cut off by a voice .

.
.
.

" We will not Operate on her "

Ohhhh suspense 😂

What do you think will happen next.

Will Yuri be able to live

Or will she die.