nervous Suga ??.

Mommy you are back it hurts so much mommy " Yuri said as she saw y/n with slightly opened eyes.

" I know baby , but everything will be over soon ok , you are my strong little women right ? "

" But mommy then why are you crying if I will be ok " this caused y/n to tear up a bit .

" I am going to die right "

" No baby nothing will happen to you don't say like this "

But it was as if Yuri didn't hear her or because of so much pain Yuri continued speaking.

" Mom I don't want to die , not yet . I have to meet my grandfather first. I wished for it . You say that birthday wishes come true. Then this wish has to come true too "

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hearing this y/n eyes widened in shock 

she abruptly stood up from chair and kissed yuri's forehead.

" You are not going to die baby , I won't let anything happen to you ok ? Now come on go to sleep it will help with pain " y/n patted her head and lulled Yuri to sleep.

Taking deep breathe y/n gazed at the purse which was fallen on the ground

Swallowing the saliva , her hand which was full of tremors grabbed it and opened it.

She desperately dug into it , in hope to find the required thing but it was of no use .

Frustrated she moved the purse upside down , causing all the content in it fall on the hospital floor.

Rummaging through the fallen content , she finally got hold of the thing she desired.

She finally found the key

The key to save Yuri

.
.
.

Looking at the piece of paper in one hand , and phone in other , y/n weighed her options.

She thought again and again whether it was a right thing to do or not .

" Mommy I want to see grandfather, "

" I dont want to die just yet "

Remembering her daughter's words y/n closed her eyes

She took deep breathe

And pressed the green button on her mobile.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

"Dad come on , you can't do this to me . You are just telling them about me , tell something about them too" jimin said while glaring at rest of his brothers who were laughing at him .

It had been 1 hour since they reached the resturant which yoongi booked for them.

And half an hour after cake cutting , they all were now sat on the seats , with table full of delicacies .

Currently their father was telling embarassing stories of them , especially jimin , he was telling them how jimin was in childhood.

Not that they don't know of , but it was really pleasing to them that their father was talking to them properly.

After the dreadful dad, no one remained the same . Their dad didn't talk to them for months and after that he finally opened up and talked to them but not as he used to.

He says that he is not angry at them anymore  . But BTS are well aware that he could never forgive his sons for what they did to his daughter

Their sister

How they broke her trust

How they were practically the reason why y/n left .

.
.
.

They all listened to him while looking at him without blinking. They all attentively listened what mr Kim was saying.

.

Even jimin who looked annoyed felt joy in his heart .

" Dad come in now stop it , let's eat or you will embarass me to death " jimin said .

Mr Kim rolled his eyes at his son's statement and began to eat his food.

" Ohh btw yoongi did you not get the deal ? You came so early . It was whole week schedule . Yet you are here in 2 days " namjoon asked .

" I did get that deal . And rest of schedule was cancelled so that's why I came early " yoongi replied while eating.

Mr Kim who was listening to them smiled at his son's one more success and continued eating.

" Btw hyung how did you remember it was dad birthday " jungkook asked

Before yoongi could say anything taehyung said

" Yes Suga hyung , you said that someone reminded you about today , who was it ? "

By now all of them turned their attention to Suga who was looking at them without emotions but deep inside was really nervous.

Nervous whether he should break his promise and tell his family about yn so that they could bring her back
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nervous remembering the happiness and glow on his sister's face when he met her in supermarket.

________________________________________________________

Any idea what will yoongi answer to them ?

Do comment down guys don't be silent reader 😗😗

You don't know this but your comments actually motivates to write otherwise by lazy ass whold have not updated lol

Like and follow me and love you guys