backstory 2

The person walked into the ward just to find y/n sitting up straight in her bed lost in thoughts.

" You look pretty even in hospital gown " he said grabbing y/n's attention.

Turning towards the unknown man she panicked and tried to find something to hit him .

" Hey hey calm down I'm not here to harm you " the man said as he raised his hand up in surrender.

Seeing this y/n calmed a bit but was still in edge.

" Who are you ? What do you want from me " she asked in business like tone , cold and firm.

Listening this the man let out a low chuckle.

" You sound just like aunt , I can see her image in you " he said.

Confused y/n furrowed her eyebrows , seeing this the man sighed out and sat on chair near her bed.

" Your mother , birth mother actually , she was my father's bestfriend. My father liked her alot. She was his sister he never had . After her death everyone in my family was devastated too.

Your mother , ummm she texted my dad on the day of her death saying if anything happens to her , you should go into our custody and not your dad's.

She asked us to look after you . So that's why I'm here today. I can't let you live here with these people who don't trust you enough . Those who betrayed you.

That's why I came here to take you with me , so Kim y/n will you please let me take you with me . To much more happier place than this . "

The man said with sincere eyes .

" Yes please , I want to go far away from this life , and never return back "
Y/n said in broken tone .

Smiling the man helped y/n to get up from bed . He opened the window to climb down .

They both sat in edge of window with face towards room and back towards outside surrounding.

The man turned towards y/n and said
" Do you trust me y/n ".

" As if I dont even know your name " y/n said in sarcastic tone .

" You'll have lot of time to know me  " with that he pulled both if them backwards making them fall from 4th floor .

Y/n closed her eyes to feel pain but instead all she felt was bouncy surface.

And then darkness.