amusement park

Please listen to song above , I am totally obsessed with it these days . And do tell me about it .

Yuri was blindfolded as soon as they sat in there car towards her surprise.

All the way from orphanage to there Destination Yuri whined to remove the blindfold away but y/n and hyuk ignored her tantrum.

" Mommy how much time I can't wait "

" Yuri we are almost there baby ".
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yuri stood dumbfounded in front of her parents looking at the scene ahead of her .

The place was a bit crowded but she didn't mind it at all. Infact she was so happy to be here

" Amusement park !!!!! " Yuri Squealed and ran towards rides .

Seeing this y/n shook her head and followed Yuri making sure she don't get lost .

" Mommy come on fast !!! , Dad come on you two are so slow " Yuri said as she waited restlessly for her parents .

" Yuri princess slow down you will get hurt " hyuk said as he ran towards Yuri to catch her but she giggled and moved side ways.

" Dad look those teddy's I want it all , pls get me " Yuri spoke eyeing toys in archery shop which were actually the rewards for winner.
.

" Ok baby wait here I'll buy those for you " hyuk said as he moved to buy the plushie toys but was stopped by y/n.

" Hyuk not like this , show your archery skills to us or are you poor in it ?? " Y/n said as she hugged Yuri.

" I think your dad won't win a single toy " yn whispered in yuri's ears causing her to giggle.

" Yeahhh I know you both are teaming up against me , wait here I will show you what I got "

hyuk said as he went to play the archery game while y/n watched his childish actions in amusement and yuri watched him with full concentration.

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 .... 8 ,. All the targets were hit by hyuk within seconds. Most of People surrounded the shop looking in amazement while the shop keeper was dumbfounded.

" Woooowwww dad you are so strong " Yuri shouted earning chuckles from surrounding crowd.

" I wish my dad was like him " one of teenage student spoke out loud earning glare from Yuri.

" Sucks to be you , and no your dad can't be like mine , my dad is best , your dad is looser " Yuri said which caused y/n eyes widened in shock.

" Yurii !!! " Y/n said and then turned towards crowd who were hiding amusement.

" I am sorry about her , don't mind her " laughing nervously y/n picked Yuri and went away from the crowd.

" Yuri what was that ?? You can't say like this " y/n said as she put Yuri down making her pout.

" But mommy what I said was true "

" I know baby but you can't hurt people like this ! " Y/n said as she sighed looking at Yuri .

" You mean you agree I'm the best huh ? " Hyuk said as he came towards them with arms full of toys .

Seeing this Yuri excitedly took the toys from his hand .

" I never said anything " y/n answered hyuk hiding her smile

" Yeahh yeahh whatever " he replied making y/n glare at him.

" Mommy , Daddy let's go to rides now , I want to ride on all of rides present here "

With that three of them spent their time laughing around on rides followed by a tour into haunted house , chocolate village and many more things.

Yuri along with y/n like always teamed up against hyuk in most of things

After long almost 2-3 hours , the sun was now fully invisible and black sky surrounded the fully lit up amusement park.

Looking into to the environment surrounding y/n she smiled

" You know I never in my life imagined that I will be so happy. the one who was cold and closed off with everyone is now smiling looking at 8 year old girl's happy face . I can't believe it " she said as she sighed .

" There's one time for everything , but for your smile ? There will be infinite situation where you will smile like this . I will make sure of it " hyuk said as he smiled fondly at y/n.

Yuri who was eating icecream suddenly stood up from bench causing y/n and hyuk to look at her in alert .

Yuri suddenly got up from her seat

With wide eyes.

Looking at her y/n and hyuk got up too and looked around for sign of any danger

Double update for you guys 😉 because I am very relaxed today lol.

I had my accountancy exam today , there are still 3 exams left one of them being tomorrow but accounts was toughest among them.

So I can say huge weight has been lifted off me.

Do like share and comment guys

stay happy
Love you.....