a simple black tuxedo and leather shoes would doe for today. I went out and got on my bike to reach my office. I was a CEO that doesn't mean i have to be professional 24/7.

.

.

.

My house and the office were approximately 25 minutes away. I reached the building in no time only to find out someone had the audacity to clearly un-see my parking zone and parking their Mercedes bike over there. It was a black sexy shade but still parked in my parking. Well someone just booked there seat in hell then. I got off my bike and kept the keys in my pocket.

When I entered the office everyone greeted me and I was informed that a women had barged in in my office and is waiting for me over there. Well, I think I had an idea about who was the women. When I reached my office I saw a women who was back-facing me and looking out the window. Black wavy hair ,black suit and heels. Damn, I expected her. "A very bad morning too you Ms.Ferrari" I said keeping my professional tone and I would never want a good morning for her.

She turned to look at me and said " I would say a good morning but a very bad morning to you too Mr.Volkov". "Soo,wasss up considering you barged in my office" I said sarcasm melted on my tone. "Considering my sister is lying in the hospital nothing's new and second do you wanna hear the damn thank you or should I get out" she said, well a thanks was not needed if Camilla needed help but ALESSIA FERRARI thanking me what an honour.

"You can do your work and get to your work or you can watch me work" a smirk formed on my face. She made a face like she was about to puke and just murmured a thank you and left. Gosh, that girl has the audacity. Always banging my door and leaving me on the spot dumbfounded. She is actually the trouble. I shrugged of the thoughts and was about to sit on my seat when I saw her taking off with her bike aka the bike that was parked in my parking lot from the window. I just looked at her leaving frustrated and then sat on my seat.

.

.

.

I was tapping something on my mac when my secretary Miss.Sora entered the office. "Sir, you have a meeting with the Diaz group in a few minutes" she said. She had joined recently after I fired the last one because the screwed up at work. "Ok, tell them to wait I am coming in a few minutes" I said in a serious voice. I grabbed on my coat and wore it and started walking towards the conference room. Mr. Enzo Diaz and his employees were already seated and everyone got up as I entered the room.

Time skip....

The meeting had ended a few minutes ago but I was still in the conference room. My legs resting on the table and my head fell back. I was exhausted by all the work. I was disturbed by a phone call and I angrily picked it up without even looking at the caller id. "What? bark" I said because I knew it was Ace just by his breath. "Niko, I know you are exhausted but we're planning to go to the club tonight you, Axel and me, you up for it?" he said. " UGH, ACE FUCKING SERIOUSLY YOU KNOW RIGHT I AM PRETTY EXHAUSTED THESE DAYS" I said I was pretty frustrated by him and i just heard him say "dick" and cut the call. CAN'T PEOPLE HAVE A POWER NAP. I may be a fun man but when I am angry or frustrated dude don't trouble me.

It was almost 9 in the evening and my phone beeped and the screen lit up with Ace's message

"C'mon dude, get your ass up we are outside your building" the message said

I hurriedly got up and saw that they were both standing there waiting for me and also done with me. I replied "fuck you " and a middle finger emoji.

.

.

When I reached downstairs I saw them waiting and Axel in half sleep. I threw some cold water on him to wake him up and the reaction was hilarious. It was a black SUV and by Ace's Information someone mainly one of my rivals would also be there but we are going only because Axel got one of the biggest contract for his company. The girls were at the hospital with Camilla for the night, again...