REAL LIFE : let sanji cook!

LET SANJI COOK! | ONE PIECE | NETFLIX

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙
□□□□□0%
■□□□□20%
■■■□□60%
■■■■□80%
■■■■□90%
■■■■■100%

"Hey guys, I'm Taz Skylar and I play Sanji in One Piece." The said male introduced smiling at the big camera placed in front, him standing up at a makeshift kitchen counter with supplies on it already, holding a cutting knife in hand.

(Y/N) sat at the table directly in front of the table beside her two castmates, and best friends, Iñaki and Jacob, with her grinning at the camera and waving over Iñaki's head, who was doing the same thing as her.

"And I have the honor of cooking a meal for my fellow castmates." Taz gestured to the trio sitting in front of him, throwing a flirtatious smirk at (Y/N) that had her smiling back sweetly, and placed her hand up to her mouth.

Iñaki used his fists to hit the table loudly beside her, them actually wearing matching jumpers to act like siblings in real life, "Gimme food, Taz!" He yells dramatically, gaining laughs from the others.

Taz bent down to grab something from under the table, and lifted up a pink looking fruit in his ringed hands, "I brought a couple of surprises, so.." He walked over to slot himself next to (Y/N), and placed down the fruit onto the bench.

She sent the camera a help me look at how close her best friend, who was also her crush was standing beside her, and tried not to focus on his hands cutting up the fruit now. It didn't help either feeling the teasing stares from Jacob, and Iñaki as well.

"The dragon fruits in Indonesia, just wait till you taste it." Taz tells them focused on cutting the fruit in half, not paying attention to the girl who was dying beside him, and handed to trio the now open food, "I really want your reactions."

"Funny thing is Tazzy was ranting to me about how good these fruits were, not even a few nights ago." She explains looking to the camera giggling, holding up the end of the pink dragon fruit to show it off, remembering the two were cuddled together on his bed talking.

Jacob made a ooh' sound hearing her words, raising his eyebrows amused, "Don't tell the fans that, it'll give them ideas." He teased nudging her side with his elbow, and she sheepishly grinned in response, while Iñaki just snickered looking to see how Taz was reacting.

The blonde was hiding his dopily grinning expression by wiping his forehead, completely forgetting about the camera beside them, "I'm staring you off with something light, and then I've got something mad to show you."

"We scoop it out, right?" She questioned a bit lost staring down at the fruit placed on the table, rolling up the red sleeves of her jacket revealing some of Taz's bracelets also to the camera, which she knew would send the fans crazy.