020. The Conomi Islands. . .

❛ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ❜₊˚៹

₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : THE GIRL WITH THE
SAWFISH TATTOO ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 20┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

The Going Merry was on a steady course sailing across the blue ocean, sun shinning brightly down on the crew, dolphins calling from within the water swimming near them as they appeared above the surface, before disappearing back under it.

Usopp was stationed at the steering wheel rudder with his hands placed onto it, and listened to Buggy who was perched on top of a barrel directing them, "But you said five degrees starboard."

"Yeah, it's the other starboard, captain shit-tastic." Buggy corrected and also insulted the male, his head turned away from Usopp who now looked offended.

"I thought clows were supposed to be funny." The snipper murmured to himself, and narrowed his gaze down on something in front of him out at sea, still moving the rudder around to the direction.

"What was that?" Buggy exclaimed, trying to move his head around to Usopp on the barrel, which he did successfully and glared, "Why don't you say it to my face?"

Usopp just whistled to himself like nothing happened not buying into Buggy's ways, as the clown's attention gets taken away by (Y/N) and Zoro. She had an arm wrapped around his forearm, as he lead them around the ship stairs up to the upper deck.

"Hey! Morning, Fox girl! Champ!" He greeted cheerily laughing, gaining a small wave from her and a deadpanning expression from Zoro, who pulled her body to his side closer.

The swordsman walked up the few stairs with his free hand resting on his one sword, while the other was trapped under her arm, "I know the siblings made a deal with you to find Arlong, clown," He got dangerously closer to the male, making sure the girl was behind him now, "but if this is another trick-"

"What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?" Buggy retorted with attitude mockingly, flashing his teeth as he laughs loudly and it made (Y/N) narrow her eyes on him in warning for him to stop teasing Zoro.

Zoro's expression shifted from its stoic one to a softer look when he glanced down at his captain, fingers brushing up against her bare arm, "Stay here for a second." He rasped his order giving her no time to respond, as he strides forward to pick up Buggy's head from the barrel.

"Whoa! Whoa! Wait!" The clown was rapidly exclaiming protests now stopping his laugher, as Zoro was walking back towards over to the railing, "Because I said bleed on me? You can bleed on me if you want." He ranted nervously now hanging off the side, "I mean, a deal's a deal, all right? You want your map back. I want my body."

(Y/N) and Usopp shared an amused grin, watching the swordsman threatened to drop the clown into the water.  She gives Usopp a chirpy goodbye, before speeding, more like tripping off down to where Luffy and Sanji was.