025. The Next Adventure. . .

❛ MY LITTLE GIRL

❛ MY LITTLE GIRL.❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : WORST IN THE EAST ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 25┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

News spread fast about the Monkey D. siblings new bounty posters, that were now shown in the daily newspaper that the messenger Coo Coo birds were delivering all around the blue sea, wearing their bird pouch outfit for money and hat.

It caught some familiar faces attention, but it also caught some that weren't going to be helpful in the future for the two siblings, not that they knew that yet though, and wouldn't till the time came to.

Back in their home town Windmill Village at the familiar party's bar, Makino had just finished cleaning the tables for another busy day when the delivery bird arrived with the newspaper.

She placed the paper onto the bar counter with the bird squawking beside her, using her fingers to flip through the pages carefully, until two certain posters stood out to her in the newspaper.

Makino's lips perked up into a soft smile seeing the faces of (Y/N) and Luffy, proud to see how far the two have come from since their younger days, but also felt worried now seeing the bounty's on their heads. Yet she knew they would always have each others backs, and knowing that it could ease her concerns greatly.

........

Back at the now quieter mansion in Syrup Village where things were much better now, because of the Straw Hat's getting rid of the threat there. Inside her room sitting at the study table, Kaya was sipping on a drink reading over the books she had next to her.

She placed the glass down she was drinking from, now seeing the siblings bounty's on the newspaper she was also reading, and laughed fondly at (Y/N)'s normal grinning face staring back at her.

Kaya's eyes flickered to the bracelet that she hasn't taken off since their departure, the gems seeming to gleam brighter now under the lamps light above her.

Smiling softly she adjusted the object gently, turning back down to Luffy's wanted poster seeing the back of Usopp's head in the corner, causing her finger to longingly trace over him giggling happily.

.........

Walking through the Baratie's kitchen hallways with his pegged leg making sounds as he did so, Zeff was carrying two pieces of paper in his hands hearing the familiar sounds of the chefs and food cooking through his ears.

He avoided the other working chefs in the kitchen getting ready for another day of serving customers, and went towards the board at the back of the room.