015. Chat's With Sanji. . .

❛ STICK AROUND AND YOU'LL FIND OUT

❛ STICK AROUND AND YOU'LL FIND OUT. ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : EAT AT BARATIE!
˖ ₊˚.⋆࿐┊ CH. 15┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

The Straw Hats were still inside the Baratie eating the meals they were giving, which was a lot thanks to Luffy's love for food and wanting to eat the entire menu. Their table was filled up with mostly empty plates, and the few left pieces of meat that the siblings were still munching on while talking with the rest of their crew.

"I can't eat another bite." Usopp mumbled in a drawl holding up a fork of something, that he picked up from his plate and still took another bite, "But it's so good."

Over near the end of the velvet couch they were sitting on, Zoro had one arm around the back of it where (Y/N)'s quiet figure sat and his fingers were sometimes gentle grazing the side of her arm mindlessly. And whenever she felt it happening, her head snapped down to the glass of water Sanji specifically brought out for her.

It surprised her when he gave the drink to the table, and left with a charming wink in his wake when he didn't have any of the other orders with him, expect hers. But it also had her smiling like a dork, seeing the somewhat heart-shaped cubes inside of the water floating around.

"Oh man, you said it." Zoro agreed with a content sigh, other hand covering up the bottle of beer he had, and unclipped the cap off of it to take a big sip from the liquid.

Nami slouched back against the back of the couch, and her head fell onto (Y/N)'s shoulder a little bit, "I'm not gonna be hungry for a week." She commented feeling completely stuffed, and the other girl patted her head gentle in response.

"Should we order dessert?" Luffy perked up in question, his mouth still full of the meat he was eating and was already thinking of more food, even with the pieces in his hand he had.

"I already got mine." Zoro raised his beer that switched to the hand around his captain's shoulders, gaining an amused look from her that had him pinching her cheek playfully, and she whined in pain trying to push him away now.

Luffy hummed in acknowledgement placing down the bone he had onto the plate, "That reminds me. We should do a toast." He hit the table a little, and pointed to their glasses eagerly, "Come on. Grab your glasses."

(Y/N) smiled brightly at her brothers idea going to grab her water that was half empty now, and the other three followed after their captains example, as she took over the toast announcement, "To the best crew sailing on the sea and to our victory? Yeah!"

Usopp and Luffy cheered with her knocking their drinks together with hers, as Zoro chuckled lowly through a smirk that flashed his teeth down at her, and drank from his beer all while keeping eye contact. She glanced down at his bandanna around his wrist at that, and cursed him out in her mind hearing his amused laughs at her reaction.