07. Buggy The Clown. . .

❛ YOU ATE A DEVIL FRUIT? ❜₊˚៹

₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : THE SIBLINGS
IN THE STRAW HATS ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 7┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

** chapter warning : torture scene **

Luffy soon joined them not seeing the problem yet, but was stopped by his sister tugging on his shirt with a slow head shake, and a look that told him to not question why she did that right now. Knowing it was serious, he went back to holding her hand, and looked around the circus.

However, over the loud noise of the clapping of hands a male's shouting voice was just heard, and it was followed by footsteps coming out from the entrance of the tent, "No, no, no. No!"

Buggy the clown's figure came into view from around the corner, "Stop clapping! No, stop! It's all wrong!" He yelled his order, arms outstretched as he walked into the tent now, and the clapping came to a slow pause.

"The spotlight was late. You completely missed my entrance." He stood on one of the barricades around the performing area, roughly motioning from a man in a lamb costume to himself, and aimed the spotlight flick onto him.

"And where, oh, where was the dancing lion?" He got up in the lamb dressed man's face, causing him to flinch back on himself in fear of the captains wrath.

"Hey, I know you." Luffy's voice spoke up from behind them, it echoing through the room as his sister was giving him an incredulously look now, "I saw your wanted poster in Shells Town. You're the clown guy. Um, uh... Binky, right?"

"Buggy." He corrected the mispronouncing, his eyes now on the four as he jumped off the platform he once was stood on, and walked closer to them tantivly, "Buggy the clown. Buggy, the flashy fool. Buggy, the genius jester." 

"Wow." Luffy gaped in amazement sharing a side glance with (Y/N) next to him, who was sweating nervously at their current situation, "You have a lot of names. I bet everyone in the East Blue knows who you are."

The audience all collectively gasped hearing him say that, which confused the new group sparing glances at the crowd, "What did you just say?" Buggy asked through his smile.

"Just that everyone knows who you are."

He gritted his teeth in anger moving forward to Luffy, grabbing onto his face that made his cheeks squeeze together, "Nose?!" He exclaimed loudly, his pirate crew getting closer as the crow murmured, "Are you making fun of my nose?"

(Y/N) gripped her bag trap in panic seeing her brother being treated like that, tempted to use her bending to send Buggy away, but knew that would just make matters worse right now. Without even realising it, her body somewhat had shuffled closer to Zoro's side, who didn't seem to mind or realise it either.