10. Entering Syrup Village. . .

❛ SHE'S PERFECT! ❜₊˚៹

❛ SHE'S PERFECT! ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : TELL NO TALES
˖ ˚.⋆࿐┊ CH. 10┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

The sky above was a brilliant cerulean blue, with wisps of cotton-white clouds lazily drifting by. The sun bathed the vessel of their boat in warm, golden rays, casting dancing reflections on the gentle waves below them.

Nami sat on the deck of the ships front, legs crossed holding the map of the Grand Line in her lap, as she scanned over it with her reading glasses, humming to herself, "Never seen that before."

"Hey, Nami!" Luffy called from sitting on the actual boats deck with his sister, both busy making something and he called out her name again when she didn't reponsed.

"What?" She turned her attention from the map to the two below, who were now grinning at her once she looked at them with a bored expression.

(Y/N) picked up a black cloth from the wooden deck, white paint being scattered around her face from the mess created, and held it up revealing a poorly drawn jolly roger straw hat, "It's ready!"

"And what is it?"

"Our jolly roger. Every pirate crew has to have one." Luffy remarked happily gesturing to the map in his sisters hand, who waved the flag around like she was presenting it giggling, "And now we do!"

"We're not a crew, and you are not hanging that on my boat." Nami bluntly stated glancing at duo through her glasses that slipped down, and got back to examining the map in her lap.

Both their smiles fell hearing that, before hers quickly came back spotting Zoro coming out of the captains quarters, and bounced up in front of him, "Zoro! Look, check it out!" She beamed showing him the flag proudly grinning.

His figure paused in the doorway of the little room, eyes flickering from her paint covered face and then down to the map slowly, "That's unique." He grunted trying not to hurt her feelings, and used his thumb to wipe off the paint on her cheek, before walking off towards where Nami was.

She made a weird nose at his sudden bold move, eyes wide with her mouth parted, and gripped onto the map material more. She sent a scowling look to Luffy beside her, hearing him snickering to himself at her reaction, and sent an elbow to his side, causing him to heave out air stopping now.

"Nami, I think the toilet's busted."

"We don't have a toilet." The orange haired girl snapped her head up towards Zoro, and raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

He leant his back against the side of the boat with his arms crossed, and paused hearing what she said, as he stoically motioned to the cabin, "Oh. Well, then something back there's leaking."