04. The Thief Nami. . .

❛ I HATE PIRATES! ❜₊˚៹

❛ I HATE PIRATES! ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : ROMANCE DAWN ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 4┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

One thing about about the Monkey D. siblings is that they both get lost easily, and always end up separated when looking for the same thing, which they currently were inside the Marine base, and it wasn't the best time to be like that, as they could get caught any minute.

Majority of the time, they find each other eventually due to her great sense of smell, and surroundings, but other times he found her with the bracelet, he had tied underneath his straw hat. One that she made specifically in case they ever got completely separated, it was infused with her aura power which would lead him to her, or vise verser.

Once when they were little (Y/N) had gotten lost within the woods near their village, due to getting curious and exploring. But thanks to the bracelet she made for Luffy and gave him, it lead the search party towards where she was sleeping. When they found her up in a tree, Shanks was sobbing like a baby holding her, and so was Luffy along with the rest of the crew.

None of it knew it then that the bracelet actually lead them to the powerful vessel, but soon after that Shanks knew everything about her, what exactly she was, including her brother. None of them have told her yet, and would most likely not till it was too late.

Right now inside the Marine base, Luffy was following where the bracelet's crystal underneath his hat was glowing more, which had lead to inside a map room near the back of the massive building.

He saw two other girl figures already inside, and it made him quickly hide behind one of the massive shelves, looking up at the bracelet that was now blinking a glow indicating she was right on him.

Luffy stayed hidden behind the circled shelves more hearing the voice's getting louder, and peeked out a little to spot a orange haired girl fighting off Marines, dressed in a Marine uniform. He tilted his head to the side confused, and placed a hand over his hat lost.

However before he could make himself be known by the so called Marine fighting, a loud scream echoed through the room that had Luffy snapping his head up.

His dark eyes widened in panic seeing (Y/N) falling through the ceiling vent, quickly stretching out his rubber arms to catch her, and it sent them both slamming into the desk beneath them, groaning.

"Oww, thanks for catching me Lu." She wheezed out of breath to her brother, patting his arms around her waist in gratefulness as she rolls off his chest to stumble up straight, and fixes up her hat that was tipped a bit.

He groans in answer from still on top of the broken in half table, taking the hand she outstretched for him, and heaved himself up to stand next to her. His dark eyes glanced over his sister seeing if she was hurt, and sighed in relief spotting nothing but dirt over her.