022. Arlong Park Part 1. . .

❛ YOU'RE MORE DELUSIONAL

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❛ YOU'RE MORE DELUSIONAL. ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : WORST IN THE EAST ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 22┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

Daylight came fast over the lands of Coco Village where the remains of fires were still burning the huts to the ground, and the Straw Hat crew arrived on the scene to be met with the chaos, and destruction. The only things that were left, were the stick materials that held up the huts, as everything was burnt and destroyed from the fire.

Some of the villagers were still around trying to put out the fires, while the other ones went to go find the rest of them including Genzo, now knowing what sacrifices Nami made for them since her sister told them.

(Y/N) was stood in between her swordsman and cook like usually glancing over the scene, her hand holding into Nami's trembling one tightly, and gave a firm squeeze knowing how she was feeling right now.

"Arlong did this?" Sanji was the first one to break the tense silence between them, narrowed blue eyes on the mess in front of them not believing the fishman did that, "Why?"

The question was directed at Nami who tearily gulped the lump in her throat, and sniffled holding onto the girls hand more, "To punish the villagers." She answered in a croak, making the captain rub her thumb over Nami's knuckles soothingly, "And to punish me."

Luffy and his sisters shared a serious glance between each other hearing Nami's confession, both thinking the same thing about kicking Arlong into the ground for how he treated their navigator, and the towns people.

Usopp went to the small well full of water taking out the bucket from the top of it, and began to scop some into it, putting out the small fire that was near some of the broken wood boards on the ground.

At the same time the Coco villagers appeared also from the other entrance in front of the pirates, all carrying weapons and had determined looks on their faces, marching up to where the group was waiting.

"What's going on?" Nami asked warily seeing them all walking over, blinking her tears back away as her sister was in the group also, and shuffles in her spot more.

"Nojiko told us about your sacrifice." Genzo responded holding a shotgun over his shoulders, and gave the girl an ashed and sad look, "We didn't know. Can you ever forgive us?"

"There's nothing to forgive." She assured shaking her head a little, feeling her eyes burning with tears again and gripped onto their captains hand more for comfort, "Coco Village is my home."

"Then it's our turn to sacrifice. We're done living in fear." He stated firmly gaining some nods from the villagers behind him, and rose his voice a bit, "We're gonna march on Arlong Park. if those fishman want a fight-"

DRUMS OF LIBERATION ,  zoro & sanjiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें