part 35

Previous part...

In the evening ....
Min Bungalow....
6 pm ....

Mrs.Min: Y/N and Yoongi I'm really proud of you too !

Mr. Min: Yes Y/N whatever you did was right.

Jennie: But you could had told me I might had helped you . You are bad ( she pouts angrily )

Aarohi: Yes Y/N thank you again and you too Yoongi .

Y/N: Aah no need to thank us ain't we best friend more like soul sisters.

Yoongi: OK ok enough guys my friends might be coming.

Time skip 4 hrs. later .....

All talked alot . Praise Y/N , Yoongi and Jungkook . And enjoyed each other accompany.

But But Taehyung couldn't able to took his eyes off from Y/N. He observed how she smile how she laughs and talks and how she sometimes blushes when someone compliments her .

He was already falling for her without him knowing....

Later everyone did their dinner including - Y/N , Jennie, Aarohi, Rose , Taehyung, Jimin , Jungkook, Jhope, Jin , Namjoon, Yoongi and Mr.& Mrs. Min .

After dinner they bid good bye and went to their home ..

Taehyung insisted to drop Y/N but she refused it ..

Still noone knows Y/N lives with Min family also nobody knows yet that Y/N is Yoongi and Jennie's cousin sister ..

...............................

Time skip ....
3 weeks later ....

It's been 3 weeks that they all had their dinner together in Min Bungalow . In these 3 week they had their exams so it's hard for them to meet each other and spend time together having fun around.

Last day was their last exam so they decided to meet today at a cafe to plan something about their trip .

Author pov..

Yes their trip as all 6 boys go to some small trips after their exams so this time they decide to take Y/N and some of her friends.

Hence they are meeting up at a cafe.

At cafe...
4 p.m.

Namjoon: So what do you think about our offer ?

Jungkook: Yeah I'll come .