part 24

Previous part..

Min Bungalow.....

Mrs. Min: Wow you both look so good.

Mr. Min: Especially in your traditional it's so beautiful.

Y/N: It's been like one or two year I hadn't did any photoshoot after that accident.

Jennie: Accident? What accident?

Y/N: Accident Oh I mean incident 😅.

Y/N phone rang see saw the caller ID and a wide smile came on her face .....

Continue....

Y/N phone rang see saw the caller ID and a wide smile came on her face she pick up the call and said....

Y/N: Hey Abhinav kaise ho ?

Abhinav: Mai thik hun aap aur wahan sab kaise hai ?

Y/N : Sab thik hai . Batao call
kaise karna hua?

Abhinav: C'mon I saw your photos they were amazing especially the last one .
Ma papa also liked the photos. They miss you .

Y/N: Ah I miss you all too .

Abhinav: I'm glad you came over the past and again started pressing your dream .

Y/N: I might came over the past
but now I'm here for revenge!  

Abhinav: Well I hope you succeed for her justice.

Y/N: Thanks Abhinav. Bye !

Abhinav: Bye .

After talking with Abhinav Y/N left for her room as they already had their dinner .

..........................

Kim Mansion....

Taehyung pov ...

Aahh what are you doing with me Y/N

Aahh what are you doing with me Y/N. Why are you always running in my mind . It's a new kind of feeling that I'm feeling for the first time. I'm not complaining about it but damn I love this weird feeling.

The eyes her looks her traditional wear are seriously something. They are so beautiful. I don't know why I always tease her but I love it when I make her annoyed ,smile or blush she is soo beautiful.

But that bike girl she was so cool I liked her boldness but damn she is also Indian and she is Abhinav's sister too wait wait that means she is Mr. and Mrs. Singhania's daughter . Oh damn they are now dad's International clients. So perhaps I can meet her.