part 3

Flashback....

Shorty hulk aka secret spy: (smirked) poor her she don't know anything about this and she is so excited..! I am scared I can't even imagine what she will do to me if she found out I am in that plan too?? (Scoffed) Aish.. let's not think about it and plan any excuse to escape from her !!

    Flashback ends...

( Hanging up the call Y/N went to her closet and pick up her baggy clothes and changed them after few minutes later she went downstairs and....)

Mr. Rishav : Y/N where are you going?

Y/N: I'm just going out for walk as it's been soo many months I last visited here .

Mr. Singhania: OK! But don't be late!

Y/N : Ji, papa !

      ( y/n take her bike and drove to a secluded house which was about 10-12 km. away from their Mansion )

Y/N bike + clothes 👇

Time skip

Time skip...
30 minutes later...

[Y/N reach their and wore her mask and cap so nobody can see her face even though no one was there and she  called someone..]

(On call)
Y/N: Hey where are you I'm already here!? ( While taking she went inside the house )

[The door lock of the house was already broken so it's easy to go inside]

??: Sorry! Just 5 more minutes I will be there..

Y/N: Hmm. Be fast ( she hangs up the call )

8 minutes later...

[ Y/N  heared the sound of bike parking and a man in whole black clothes came running to her and stopped as he reached her while breathing heavily]

Y/N: Oh you came so early! Huh. (Annoyingly)

??: I'm so sorry. To download these pictures I got late ...but here is the pictures as you asked to bring..

Y/N: Hmm..thanks agent Rebecca! And don't forget that I am going to South Korea in 3-4 days I want that document and it's important papers.