part 22

Previous part....

4 hours later ...

Y/N and Arun reach the location and started getting ready.

Soon they were ready and went outside.

Taehyung pov.

I was coming back from Dad's office I was alone in my car as Mom , Dad and hyungs went together . I wanted to buy a present for my grandmother so I told them to go together.

I'm currently on a street from where I wanted to buy something but my eyes caught crowded area I was about to walk away but stopped when I saw
Y/N .

Y/N was with Arun . And the most terrifying thing was Y/N WAS ABOUT TO KISS ARUN .

I rushed to that area and saw something which made me shocked. That is- ...........

To be continued....

...............

Taehyung

I rushed to that area and saw something which made me shocked

I rushed to that area and saw something which made me shocked. That is the big cameras lights and many people.

That's when I realized they were shooting an advertisement. But I don't know why suddenly I felt horrible seeing her kissing someone.

My chain of thoughts broke when someone shouted to move aside . I looked around myself just to find me middle of the crowd where Y/N and Arun were standing.

I realized I was standing on their shoot location. I immediately apologized feeling really embarrassed.

Director: Hey Mr. please move aside . Guys let's take a break for 5 minutes.

..............

Y/N pov..

I was with Arun sunbae we came Daegu for our Vogue photoshoot. After getting ready with our second outfit and makeup we went outside for shooting.

As per Director I had to kiss Arun in his cheek. I was about to kiss him but suddenly someone came running to us and that's KIM TAEHYUNG.

He came and stand there observing each and every thing . Later he apologized to everyone. Director gave us 5 minutes break .

..................

Arun : Hey Taehyung what are you doing here ? ( he asked politely )

Taehyung: I was just passing by when I saw so crowd here so I rushed in .

Y/N: You didn't even knew what was happening here and just rushed inside?

Taehyung: I thought maybe it some kind of emergency so I came to help !

Arun : How caring you are! Hey Y/N director is calling me I'm going . ( he said and went away )

Y/N : Emergency ? Or where you jealous seeing us together?