part 2

[Flashback]

Mrs. Singhania: Aishhh these 2 brats !

Y/N and Abhinav together : Is yours !

Mrs. Singhania: What !? (Annoyingly glared at them)

( Both looked at each other and giggled while leaving the hall while others are looking at them finding them adorable )

[Present]
Both brother and sister went to their room to get ready for the shopping...

      20 minutes later.....
Y/N and Abhinav came together near the stairs and talked a little....

Abhinav: Di! You are looking good even in your casual style...

(Y/N look)

Y/N: (While smirking) I always look good even if it's casual or night pajamas ... Well you too look good

 Well you too look good

(Abhinav look)

Abhinav: Oh.. thanks yo-

Y/N: No need to thank me I know you got good fashion sense from me ...

Abhinav: But liste-

Y/N : No buts let's go...

Abhinav: (scoffed) Sometimes I wonder if she is elder one here or am I....

Y/N: Abhinav come fast..

Abhinav: Aish I should go before she eats me alive...

( Y/N and Abhinav went for shopping at 10:23 a.m and did some shopping for Y/N and bought some necessary things to take South Korea atlast they went to buy things for Abhinav as he was so excited....around 1 p.m they went back home...)

( After coming back their home Abhinav went out of the car and asked the maids their to help them with shopping bags ...after carrying those bags they went inside meanwhile Y/N park the car in garage and went back..)

Dilip: Great! You two came at right time go and freshen up mom and badi ma were arranging lunch..

Abhinav: Yeah coming! Let's go siso

( They chit-chat a little while having lunch and finally decided that Y/N will be leaving after 3 day's )

Abhinav: Siso! In behalf of you I sent the shifting letter to your USA university!

Y/N: Oh! Thanks

(It's afternoon time so the older went to sleep men's of the house went to living room for some business issue while ladies went to do their individual work Akash and Dilip went to gaming room Rihana, Rishav and Abhinav went to complete their homework/project meanwhile Y/N in her room talking to someone in call....)

Y/N: Yea! I got admission there!

??: So, you continue to get it?

Y/N: ofcourse! That is what my mission is ..shorty hulk

??: I am not a SHORTY  HULK ! I am your secret spy..!

Y/N: No you no-

??: Whatever I consider myself as  your secret spy ! And yeah don't worry I will manage everything here and will start preparing for the things as you said and come little early so you can start it early and do pretend like that . Ok!

Y/N: Yeah yeah I know my plans. (smirked) Without coming to India it can't be possible for me to do that .!

??: You are right but your family thinks you came to meet them because your university in USA's holidays are going on but they don't know their is no such holidays and you already took TC before coming back to India and about  your main purpose to came India! They trust you soo blindly!

Y/N: (eye roll) Whatever! But there is someone who helped me in it other than you And soon you guys will meet each other!

??: Really! Good! Call when you reach airport I will book the Cafe so I can tell you further plans (evil smirk)

Y/N: OK bye then !

??: OK see you! (chuckles deeply)

[ they hung up the call ]

??: (smirked) poor her she don't know anything about this and she is so excited..! I am scared I can't even imagine what she will do to me if she found out I am in that plan too?? (Scoffed) Aish.. let's not think about it and plan any excuse to escape from her !!

To be continued....

Hope you like this part....

WHAT IS THAT Y/N MISSON ??
WHY SHE NEED TO CAME BACK INDIA??
WHY SHE WHAT TO STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA ONLY??
WHO IS THAT SHORTY HULK / SECRET SPY ??
OTHER THAN SECRET SPY WHO HELPED HER ??
FROM WHOM SECRET SPY IS SCARED??

MANY QUESTIONS RIGHT?

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT PART TO KNOW..
NOT ALL ANSWERS YOU WILL GET FROM PART 3 BUT SOON YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT !!

Thank you for reading Part 2

   AUTHOR ♡       .....<3

...💜💜💜...