Part 11

Time skip...

Lunch break...

Jungkook went to football ground ...

Jungkook: Where is hyung- oh there ...

Jungkook: Hyung ( he waved at him )

??: Thanks for agreeing in helping me .

Jungkook: Anything for you and Y/N ( he whispered the last word )

Jungkook: But hyung what do you think about both of them ??

___

??: Listen I hope till now you got to know what you have to do. But don't let her know that you are with us .

Jungkook: Ofcourse. Until she tells herself.

?? : About them she can handle. So no need to worry . And just pretend. Ok !

??: Sure hyung! Ok bye I've to go now .

Saying that he went from there and the other one just scoffed thinking about something and left from there too...

Meanwhile....

Y/N: Where is this girl !?

?? : Hey Y/N ! ( She said coming towards her seat )

Y/N : Rosie you are late today. You missed 4 period!

 You missed 4 period!

PARK ROSÉ

Rose : It's because of my brother he burned the breakfast so I had to make another one and our car got out of fuel so we thought to come after lunch ( She said and shrugged her shoulder )

Y/N: Wait what you have a brother but you didn't told me ?

Rose : Yeah he is my twin brother 2 minutes older than me . But I guess you already mate him .

Y/N: No I didn't !

Rose : He is the biggest flirt in the whole university.

Y/N: Huh ... ( think for sometime) oh my gosh him he is your brother..

Rose : Well yeah ...

Soon professor came in and start his class.....

Meanwhile .....

Taehyung was in his class writing some notes when Professor Park called him and said...

Professor Park : Kim Taehyung I want you and your group to do good planning for Freshers Party . Tomorrow after classes show the planning to the Vice president of university for financial facilities.

Taehyung: Yes Professor Park .

Time skip....

Kim Mansion.....